Gay couple ‘thrown off London bus for kissing’

Status
Not open for further replies.

If it's not wrong in your eyes then that's your business. I have views on Islam that would piss many people off on here, each to their own and all that. All I'm saying is that I find it curious that people are particularly disgusted by gay kissing.

If I see anyone kissing, I look away and a minute later I wouldn't even remember it. It's just not an issue for me at all, I just don't watch.

Can't you see that's kind of contradictory, even a little bit?

They love a bit of man love!

Come now, being gay is not the same as being a nonce and he is clearly 12 years old, if not in body then in intellectual capacity.
Very fair comment.

You could be gay, a drag queen...

http://www.theguardian.com/society/2014/oct/19/asifa-lahore-first-gay-asian-drag-queen?CMP=fb_gu

...and Muslim.

If you want to see predudice, this lad will certainly see it from his own community. :neutral:
You may well put the SMB into meltdown mode posting that link.

I think we should all agree that there's no point being deliberately inflammatory about two poofters going at each other like donkeys eating apples in full public view.

I think we should all agree that there's no point being deliberately inflammatory about two poofters going at each other like donkeys eating apples in full public view.

The article states it was just a peck

This wasn't two people going at each other

Of course the SMB has had its say and gayness is disgusting and unnatural

The article states it was just a peck

This wasn't two people going at each other

Of course the SMB has had its say and gayness is disgusting and unnatural

Only on the SMB could a non-story result in 333 replies. :lol:

(And counting)

I do wonder given the lively response to every gay thread on here, how many are actually closet cases or secretly bi-curious. Thoughts @alexander?

Only on the SMB could a non-story result in 333 replies. :lol:

(And counting)

I do wonder given the lively response to every gay thread on here, how many are actually closet cases or secretly bi-curious. Thoughts @alexander?

God knows, but there is definitely a healthy anti-gay vibe on the SMB.

It's unnatural (isn't like)

It's disgusting (fair enough, subjective)

What if they do it in front of children?! (gayness isn't contagious)

More often than not the people who call gay men kissing in public unnatural or wonder what it'll do to their children have absolutely no problem with lesbians. Now this is rationalised by the "well I'm attracted to women" argument.

Aye, well if it's so f***ing unnatural why do you wank over it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back