Glastonbury 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.

Steak Pie

Striker
Tickets on sale this Sunday, it's time for the annual See Tickets website crash and 90 minute panic......

Last chance to register for tickets. If you haven't registered (or your last registration was pre-210) by 9.00am then you won't be able to buy tickets.

Foo Fighters will be nailed on after pulling out last year, but no clues as to the other headliners.

ITK source suggests Adelle is a headliner along with, as you say, Foo Fighters. They're still working on the last one. Completely unsubstantiated rumours that they want it to be David Bowie. Oasis must be contenders too though, seeing as it appears they're reforming next year.

ITK source suggests Adelle is a headliner along with, as you say, Foo Fighters. They're still working on the last one. Completely unsubstantiated rumours that they want it to be David Bowie. Oasis must be contenders too though, seeing as it appears they're reforming next year.

Eavis has let slip already that the headliners for 2016 and 2017 are already booked (and have been for a while) with two newbies and four who've headlined before. The Foos will probably be one of the newbies.

Bowie was superb in 2000, I'd happily see him again. Hopefully Oasis will be nowhere near and reunion rumours have come too late, I reckon The Stone Roses will play if the new album makes it too release. He's been trying to get Prince for years.

Eavis has let slip already that the headliners for 2016 and 2017 are already booked (and have been for a while) with two newbies and four who've headlined before. The Foos will probably be one of the newbies.

Bowie was superb in 2000, I'd happily see him again. Hopefully Oasis will be nowhere near and reunion rumours have come too late, I reckon The Stone Roses will play if the new album makes it too release. He's been trying to get Prince for years.

Prince would be amazing.

Tbf Eavis has a long history of talking absolute shit and dropping clues that never pan out. It's well known though that he is desperate to land the Stone Roses - has been trying for years. And Prince.

Is this actually happening? :lol:

Tbf Eavis has a long history of talking absolute shit and dropping clues that never pan out. It's well known though that he is desperate to land the Stone Roses - has been trying for years. And Prince.

I think it's OK to believe this one though, before he hands over to Emily full time.

I also reckon it was one of The Roses or Prince who pulled out late this year.

Is this actually happening? :lol:

Yes/No/Maybe

* Delete as appropriate on any given day or whichever one them has been talking to the press.

It'll be a nightmare to get tickets this year. I went last year via the resale, breaking a seven year hiatus. And it barely rained a drop. Whenever it's dry the next year is a stampede. Need a 2007 style downpour to flush out the wheat from the chaff. 2008 didn't even sell out...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back