Glastonbury 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.

We got six out of the eight we were going for. We'd put in the details for the last two but it sold out as we were going through to payment.

I've seen people on here before say they've set up notifications for unannounced resales, whats the crack?

We got six out of the eight we were going for. We'd put in the details for the last two but it sold out as we were going through to payment.

I've seen people on here before say they've set up notifications for unannounced resales, whats the crack?

There's always a handful of returns after the resale.

If you register with efestivals forum, someone on there does it. Basically he sets up an alert for when the text changes on the SeeTickets Glastonbury tickets page. I have no idea how he does it, mind.

There's always a handful of returns after the resale.

If you register with efestivals forum, someone on there does it. Basically he sets up an alert for when the text changes on the SeeTickets Glastonbury tickets page. I have no idea how he does it, mind.

Aye i thought it had something to do with efestivals. Cheers!

Is there some secret I don't know - never seem to get anywhere near

Its pure luck. There's tricks you can try but it still comes down to luck in the end. This year one of my mates got ours but i never got beyond the holding page.

Can't believe how quick its selling out now. When i first got tickets for the 2010 festival i totally forgot about them going on sale but still got tickets at about half 12 or something.

Its pure luck. There's tricks you can try but it still comes down to luck in the end. This year one of my mates got ours but i never got beyond the holding page.

Can't believe how quick its selling out now. When i first got tickets for the 2010 festival i totally forgot about them going on sale but still got tickets at about half 12 or something.

Pfft. When I first went I never bothered with tickets. :D;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back