God to see a local lass doing well

Status
Not open for further replies.
Coudnt even watch more than 5 minutes of one, let alone listen to his drivel in my ears for an hour or so!

Don't know like, as it came across as Karl Pilkington really just didn't get it or believed some of the shit he was saying. I know some people feel the whole podcast and idiot abroad thing was one massive act, but looking at the shows I really believe he was actually that dumb.

Ricky Gervais and Steve Merchant I could never tire of hitting mind. Ricky Gervais especially I think is immensely irritating.

Don't know like, as it came across as Karl Pilkington really just didn't get it or believed some of the shit he was saying. I know some people feel the whole podcast and idiot abroad thing was one massive act, but looking at the shows I really believe he was actually that dumb.

Ricky Gervais and Steve Merchant I could never tire of hitting mind. Ricky Gervais especially I think is immensely irritating.

He is thick and has strange ideas. The radio shows when Gervais and Merchant discovered this for themselves is all genuine and really funny. They then relaised this was funny and they could make money out of it and got him to repeat the things he'd already said (podcasts) or put him in unusual situations (idiot abroad) and have him exagerate his reactions. After the radio shows though Karl knows what is happening and just plays along, so it is not 'real'.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back