Going to the dentist

Status
Not open for further replies.
Had to get tooth out 3 weeks ago and the useless fucker snapped my tooth in half while he was pulling it out, had to get the rest surgically removed, took about 4 hours, was living on codeine for about a week afterwards :evil:

My teeth are all fine, but bit into a bar of chocolate a couple year ago and the top half of one of my molars snapped completely off showing the nerve, whenever I touched it even slightly with the tip of my tongue my whole jaw shot up in horrible pain, went to get it taken out, and it took 7 injections and 45 minutes for then to pull it out.. Was f***ing horrible

Any stories about treatment to your teeth? Are they in good condition? Any amusing or interesting anecdotes about the state of your gnashers?

Ol Toenails here has eaten far too many smerkin hot curries there mate, the pure capsicum in me favourite geet hot n spicy phalls has eroded the enamel to the extent that I've only got tiny brown stumps for teeth. Me and the dentist were having a conversation today mate, placca dentures could be on that there horizon.

My teeth are in a right state since I got depression. Went right down hill they did lost a few back ones.
ATOS said my teeth were fine however, although the doc never actually looked at my mouth at all.
Had some relaxant last time I went to dentist, put in through a drip thingy, I loved that stuff - felt out of it, but completely at peace for the first time in years.

My teeth are all fine, but bit into a bar of chocolate a couple year ago and the top half of one of my molars snapped completely off showing the nerve, whenever I touched it even slightly with the tip of my tongue my whole jaw shot up in horrible pain, went to get it taken out, and it took 7 injections and 45 minutes for then to pull it out.. Was f***ing horrible
You must be a proper puff... If you were a geet hard as owt blerk's blerk, you would be downing pint after pint after pint after pint after pint after pint after pint instead of fannying with chocolate. Smerkin tabs and gannin down on wor lass has been good enough for blerks' teeth for years, nee chance of catching proper blerks with chocolate man.

You must be a proper puff... If you were a geet hard as owt blerk's blerk, you would be downing pint after pint after pint after pint after pint after pint after pint instead of fannying with chocolate. Smerkin tabs and gannin down on wor lass has been good enough for blerks' teeth for years, nee chance of catching proper blerks with chocolate man.
Well thats horseshite. It was your lasses pubes keep getting stuck between that knacked his teeth in the first place

Aye mate, after I ate the chocolate, it hurt a bit obviously but then I thought, what the fuck am I doing? I'm an SMB'er, fuck this al get down the club, be a proper fuckin blerks blerk and smash some ale down me schnek (PROPER ALE) like a f***ing blerk.. Bucked the barmaid anarl whilst downing my proper blerks ale

I thought mine were bad until I read some of these. I've got a couple of broken ones at the back that started off as little holes, & my bridge of 3 top front ones is coming loose.I HATE going to the dentist, cause I had a bad experience with gas when I was a kid.
I know I should go, cause it's part of the health plan the missus has - covers all the family, but just can't face it.

Bunch of fannies on here like , I had front four pulled week before last and a partial denture fitted - the dog headbutted me and they couldn't be saved as were already damaged from an earlier accident

It's a bit challenging getting used to the denture but better than having no teeth , can't have implants as steroids have reduced bone density but start of November I can get a smaller more realistic flexible denture made privately - people have to go through much worse on a daily basis

I lost my big front tooth shortly after I got it as a young kid - Rollerskating is a dangerous practice :confused: I now have a 1 false tooth palette. I bit into a double decker (chocolate, not the bus as I aint Jaws) about 14 years ago and my bottom tooth snapped in half, so had it yanked at the dental hospital over toon (just gum there now, they couldn't do anything about it and I cant afford an implant). My gums have slightly receded over the years from overbrushing / brushing too hard and my teeth are a bit yellow from smoking anarl (will get them whitened eventually, would love implants and veneers to achieve a nice smile but there is little chance of that as cosmetic dentistry costs an arm and a leg).

Was really young. Between 5 and 8 years old and woke up in the middle of an extraction. That was in the days when you were given gas to knock you out. Surprisingly, the dentist has ever since been room 101 for me.

Any stories about treatment to your teeth? Are they in good condition? Any amusing or interesting anecdotes about the state of your gnashers?

Ol Toenails here has eaten far too many smerkin hot curries there mate, the pure capsicum in me favourite geet hot n spicy phalls has eroded the enamel to the extent that I've only got tiny brown stumps for teeth. Me and the dentist were having a conversation today mate, placca dentures could be on that there horizon.
One thing I'm absolutely petrified of & I mean genuinely petrified
Same with hospitals & doctors think it stems from the time I was a bairn & open heart surgery I just hate medical places

I turn ghostly white at the thought of just gan for my flu jab

Ok, so went today for my check up before getting carved open with a rusty saw. Now, I don't mind needles, and really do enjoy getting tattooed as quite enjoy the pain. However, in the gum, for some reason does not do it for me. I must admit that I nearly shit myself when sat there in the chair and there was a f***ing blow torch next to me. I asked if she was going to torture me to make me pay up, or make me a Crème Brûlée to soften the price. Wish I had kept me mouth shut, in more than one way.

Ok, so went today for my check up before getting carved open with a rusty saw. Now, I don't mind needles, and really do enjoy getting tattooed as quite enjoy the pain. However, in the gum, for some reason does not do it for me. I must admit that I nearly shit myself when sat there in the chair and there was a f***ing blow torch next to me. I asked if she was going to torture me to make me pay up, or make me a Crème Brûlée to soften the price. Wish I had kept me mouth shut, in more than one way.
Logon or register to see this image

You have a bin that is a stranger to a hosing down? Tell me something I do not know as I do my field work for GG.
However, am knackered and have ironed for five hours today and Paul Hannagan is my least favourite person on this planet right now. f***ing cun't. That was directed at Mr Hannagan.

You have a bin that is a stranger to a hosing down? Tell me something I do not know as I do my field work for GG.
However, am knackered and have ironed for five hours today and Paul Hannagan is my least favourite person on this planet right now. f***ing cun't. That was directed at Mr Hannagan.
Teeth like wheelie bins. Green and one every yard.
Or as I heard today, summer teeth.

Teeth like wheelie bins. Green and one every yard.
Or as I heard today, summer teeth.

Oh, right, sorry mate. That is dead good. Just tired and missed it. Silly me. Still in a rage about Hannagan's miserable ride today. However, I digress.

Right, gotcha. No, really I have. Honestly. Ah'm off to watch a feel good movie to cheer myself up. Think Saw is in the cabinet. If not then youtube and Frankel and a jockey who knows how to handle a horse.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back