Hannover away

Status
Not open for further replies.

I'm in the Mercure Hotel Hannover City, which is just down the road from the stadium, or so google maps tells me.
Now we've got the Feyenoord lads confirmed maybe we should organise a meeting point in Hannover
rather than the SAFC usual chaos of everyone everywhere.

For those going back to Dusseldorf after the game what train are people on? We're on the 20.30 which gets us back to the Dorf for a few cheeky late beers.

Aye be great if we can nail down a place for meeting up pre match.....That Waterloo place looks ideal.

We're staying at the Sheraton in Hanover on the Saturday and Sunday nights, it was reasonable enough. Agree with Roker scoreboard that the Waterloo pub with the massive beer garden will be an ideal meeting point assuming that they allow away fans in.

For those going back to Dusseldorf after the game what train are people on? We're on the 20.30 which gets us back to the Dorf for a few cheeky late beers.

Aye be great if we can nail down a place for meeting up pre match.....That Waterloo place looks ideal.

I think that's my return train. Not heading over to Hannover til about the 12.52 train. Leaving it well late compared to everyone else!

I think that's my return train. Not heading over to Hannover til about the 12.52 train. Leaving it well late compared to everyone else!
I'm on the 20.31. One minute after yours. I'd do one of those smiley faces if I had the faintest idea how to.

The Feyenoord lot were amazed we managed to organise a do in the Queen Vic. Lets be honest we may be great at spectacular flower collections or aeroplanes but we're hopeless at sorting anything for pre-match excitement.

We're staying at the Sheraton in Hanover on the Saturday and Sunday nights, it was reasonable enough. Agree with Roker scoreboard that the Waterloo pub with the massive beer garden will be an ideal meeting point assuming that they allow away fans in.

My German stops short at asking for two beers please.....Anyone fancy dropping them an email to find out if they'd welcome us in?

http://www.waterloo-biergarten.de/kontakt/

I'm on the 20.31. One minute after yours. I'd do one of those smiley faces if I had the faintest idea how to.

The Feyenoord lot were amazed we managed to organise a do in the Queen Vic. Lets be honest we may be great at spectacular flower collections or aeroplanes but we're hopeless at sorting anything for pre-match excitement.

Just checked my ticket there, 20.31 ICE. Should be the same one?

I'm in the Mercure Hotel Hannover City, which is just down the road from the stadium, or so google maps tells me.

We're staying in the Mercure aswell, Saturday and Sunday night.

Look forward to seeing you all in the Waterloo pub for a few beers. I'll be wearing the blue fedora and will have a red rose in my suit jacket pocket.

That's the hotel we are staying in. It's also very close to the Maschseefest in Hannover.

We're staying in the Mercure aswell, Saturday and Sunday night.
Look forward to seeing you all in the Waterloo pub for a few beers. I'll be wearing the blue fedora and will have a red rose in my suit jacket pocket.

Great minds eh ;)

Who's got the first round in then?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back