Hannover away

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm on the 20.31. One minute after yours. I'd do one of those smiley faces if I had the faintest idea how to.

The Feyenoord lot were amazed we managed to organise a do in the Queen Vic. Lets be honest we may be great at spectacular flower collections or aeroplanes but we're hopeless at sorting anything for pre-match excitement.
I dinnar like, Covent Garden was canny.

Just been on that website went yhrough selecting the trains but at the end didnt give an option to book, just to put my contact drtails in and theyll be in touch.
Was it the same website yu booked through?

I'm getting the same with no option to purchase but is that because there's 6 of us? If I put less than 6 then it lets you purchase but at a much higher price as you don't get the group booking price. Any ideas?

Cheers in advance.

yep I needed 6 originally so put in the request thing. Got an email the next day, the time I read it and the statements about 3 euro surcharge here there and everwhere and then finding out I only needed 5 I just did the order on line for 5.

The email had a contact number on, assuming you've got more patience than me just ring them when it comes through. Did seem to work out cheaper like.

yep I needed 6 originally so put in the request thing. Got an email the next day, the time I read it and the statements about 3 euro surcharge here there and everwhere and then finding out I only needed 5 I just did the order on line for 5.

The email had a contact number on, assuming you've got more patience than me just ring them when it comes through. Did seem to work out cheaper like.

Sent the form through last night, sent another email today to a different address I got from the website and still no reply from either, so much for German efficiency! Getting well pissed off but got no option but to wait or pay a canny bit extra.

Finally got sorted but not at all happy with the service from DB. Sent a request form on Friday evening and didn't get a reply until 5pm last night by which time the price had gone up. Emailed straight back to accept their revised offer and various charges etc and it took them until 11:45 to answer with the booking with yet another increased price. In the end I'm marginally better off than had I booked with less than a group of 6 online. Apparently for group bookings you can't book online and print off, you have to have a paper ticket posted to your address via TNT, more cost!
So much for German efficiency, might send an email to customer service to complain as overall it's cost us over 100 euros more and took 1.5 days for them to sort out.

Last edited:
Cheers for that I thought they were on sale today. Leeds Bradford still have decent deals with Jet2

Cheers for that I thought they were on sale today. Leeds Bradford still have decent deals with Jet2
Aye looked at Leeds on jet2, but couldn't be arsed with drive back up late on the Monday.....

Ended up going from Sunderland North on British Airways to Heathrow, then on to Dusseldorf.....Surprisingly cheap Inc hotel.....And free drinks down to London and then again onto the Dorf.

Ticket oders from abroad / Auslandsbestellungen
  • Ticket orders from abroad will not be sent. The tickets can be picked up at the box office on match day.
When selecting a seat it's saying €4 postage, but extra information says no tickets sent abroad....So pickup on the day and get your €4 back?

Ticket oders from abroad / Auslandsbestellungen
  • Ticket orders from abroad will not be sent. The tickets can be picked up at the box office on match day.
When selecting a seat it's saying €4 postage, but extra information says no tickets sent abroad....So pickup on the day and get your €4 back?

It takes it off once you create a account but it's asking to select new shipping method and there is no option so can't continue!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back