Hannover away

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yeah it will be on the ICE.....We're on the ICE from Dusseldorf which is around 2hr 15

Just realised I was having a mad moment there!

I'm going from Düsseldorf as well, and forgot that Ross was going to Hanover direct from Berlin. In my mind I was thinking Düsseldorf to Berlin which is between 4 and 6 hours.

:oops::eek:

Just realised I was having a mad moment there!

I'm going from Düsseldorf as well, and forgot that Ross was going to Hanover direct from Berlin. In my mind I was thinking Düsseldorf to Berlin which is between 4 and 6 hours.

:oops::eek:
Step away from the beer, marra. :)

How you getting over from Berlin? Looked like 6 hours on the train when I checked Google? Did I misread it?
Its only an hour 45 mate.

Just bought 5 tickets online. Not really sure how to take the seating plan with regards an indication of sales. It shows seats available in the centre section but sold in the top left hand corner, seems a bit odd. Either way looking forward to it hopefully a canny turnout.

Just bought 5 tickets online. Not really sure how to take the seating plan with regards an indication of sales. It shows seats available in the centre section but sold in the top left hand corner, seems a bit odd. Either way looking forward to it hopefully a canny turnout.
Those back 5 rows or so seemed to be sold out straight out away so I'm assuming they'll be empty when we get there. Still a good few hundred sold and might be a few paying on the day. Either way we can't wait.

Anybody know what day ticket to buy for transport round the city, fancy going to see the The Adicts at the ferryman festival after the match.

Anybody know what day ticket to buy for transport round the city, fancy going to see the The Adicts at the ferryman festival after the match.

Generally if you have a match, or event, ticket that covers you for all public transport with in the Hannover region. I would double check however as dependong on the club, friendlies might not be included in the scheme. If you're worried about getting caught jumping the fare get the cheapest single (2.30€) go to the ground straight away and collect your ticket. You could always email Hannover 96 to confirm one way or the other.

In the unlikely event that the match ticket doesn't cover you for travel get a Tagesticket (day ticket) for 4.50€ for 1 zone, 5.70€ for 2 zones & 7€ for 3 zones. The ground & main station are both in zone 1. More info here.

Those back 5 rows or so seemed to be sold out straight out away so I'm assuming they'll be empty when we get there. Still a good few hundred sold and might be a few paying on the day. Either way we can't wait.

Surely everyone will just be standing/sitting where they want anyway?

Generally if you have a match, or event, ticket that covers you for all public transport with in the Hannover region. I would double check however as dependong on the club, friendlies might not be included in the scheme. If you're worried about getting caught jumping the fare get the cheapest single (2.30€) go to the ground straight away and collect your ticket. You could always email Hannover 96 to confirm one way or the other.

In the unlikely event that the match ticket doesn't cover you for travel get a Tagesticket (day ticket) for 4.50€ for 1 zone, 5.70€ for 2 zones & 7€ for 3 zones. The ground & main station are both in zone 1. More info here.
Thanks for that.

So on this basis will our match tkts for Fortuna on the Sunday mean we'll get free travel to the match & back?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back