Hannover away

Status
Not open for further replies.

anyone know how shifty dusseldorf central station is at 3am ?

anyone know how shifty dusseldorf central station is at 3am ?
As said by previous posters. We were In there one night (munchengladbach) game, if it wernt for the fact a knew what time it were youd have thought it were 3 in the afternoon. No probs at all.
Go outside mind its radio rental. ;)

Joke, quality place.

Have we been allocated a section? Just need to purchase the tickets then that's everything sorted but was about to booked but just been told we've only got S19, S18 and S17... so just wanna double check

Es tut mir leid, dass ich kann nicht da sein. Wir haben am selben Tag ein Familienfest.

Hope the German is ok mate. 32 years since I lived in Paderborn.

Hope we play you in the Europa League soon!

Your german is very well!

We definitely need to face each other again one day, for now you are excused, ...for now :) .

YEES!:-O

Obwohl es mir leid tut mit dem Unfall, ziemlich stark! Eine wahrhafte Bladecat ;)

Beer festival on in Düsseldorf next weekend :D

http://www.bierboerse.com/city/duesseldorf-benrath.htm

31.07. - 02/08/2015, Dusseldorf-Benrath, pedestrianized street

From 31 July until 02 August 2015 tens of thousands of visitors are pilgrims on Düsseldorf's borders in the beautiful Benrather pedestrian zone for Benrather Bierbörse again.

Then the beer market has been the past 24 years based in Dusseldorf-Benrath and after Opladener Bierbörse the second oldest event of its kind in Germany. Located near the world-famous Benrather castle close to the beautiful pedestrian zone and the Heubesstraße, which provide about 55 beer and food stalls for the Benrather Bierbörse place. Visitors can taste 700 different beers and take a seat in the cozy beer gardens.

Dusseldorf, the capital of North Rhine-Westphalia, is with more than 590,000 inhabitants in the heart of the Rhine-Ruhr. The distinctive gastronomy and the famous Rhenish coziness form a perfect basis for the implementation of the beer market in Dusseldorf-Benrath, which has become a crowd puller since its long-term existence.

Last edited:
Seems a long way from the Altstadt unless I've got my bearings wrong. And Mr Rowell I have been told to say hello from Mr Brookes of Washington.

:eek:;) You have me at a disadvantage sir, not knowing who you are. Say hello to Mr B for me.

Benrath is 6-12 minutes by train (RE & RB is 6min S-Bahn 12min) from the main station and about 30 minutes by tram/U-Bahn from the Altstadt.

Probably a new thread after the Donny game.

Seems like a lot of us are staying in Dusseldorf and heading up on the day.

Waterloo Biergarten has been mentioned as possible pre match in Hannover. Main station is only 15mins from the stadium.
Sweet. Heading over from Berlin for the day. Decided I was going to Berlin before we announced the friendly, which was canny lucky

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back