Having kids at or around 40.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Just had our 5th, I'm 40 this year and if I'm honest I'm enjoying it all more than ever. You see things different as you get older, kind of slow down and take it all in better. If you and the other half are in good health I reckon you should go for it.

Anyone done this ?

Our lass (no) is 40 and I'm approaching 39 and we have one kid, little girl, who is 3 and a half. We have chatted about having another one, I tend to feel a tad guilty as our daughter sits and plays on her own and asks to see her cousins all the time. Plus I've always wanted 2 kids. It would be a push financially also.

I'm in two minds still, slightly swaying to having another one. Anyone been through this ?

I had my first 3 weeks after me fortieth.

It's been aaalreet so far.

It's a bit of a shame none of the milfs seem interested but I always was an ugly twat

I was 36 when the bairn was born, missus was 30 like so she's got time on her side she just made sure my insurances are upto date so they are both looked after when my liver packs in

Nigh on the same for me. First was born when i was 35 n she was 30. A month shy of 2 yr later and the laddo emerged

When does it start to ease off? Coming up 2 now.
After the age of two it starts to get a bit easier so the graft will ease but it is still hard as fuck. About the age of 7 or 8 is when it starts being a doddle mate.;)

Was 33 ;)
Only a year older than you kidda
Also late fortys :D
Divent look a day ower 40
I'm 47 and the other day a lass at work thought I was only 35.:D

When does it start to ease off? Coming up 2 now.
Three is canny enough, and it gets easier after that. I'm 42 and could not go through it again. Was 39 when the youngest was born and that was a shock to the system. It is bloody hard work when they are tiny.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back