Haway UKIP

Status
Not open for further replies.
Because I did three posts ago.

Have you read the past 30 posts perhaps?

What's that got to do with what you are asking me now in the present?

And why are you so obsessed on people's race for goodness sake?

What's that got to do with what you are asking me now in the present?

And why are you so obsessed on people's race for goodness sake?
Because I enjoy a multicultural society. Race, creed and colour shouldn't matter. I will vote Labour.

Apparently it matters to farage.

Who will you vote for?

Because I enjoy a multicultural society. Race, creed and colour shouldn't matter. I will vote Labour.

Who will you vote for?

I also enjoy a multicultural society and race, creed and colour don't matter, I'm glad we finally got that sorted out.

I will vote UKIP.

I don't believe it matters to Farge, but I understand to suggest otherwise is a cheap underhanded tactic by other parties to throw.

I also enjoy a multicultural society and race, creed and colour don't matter, I'm glad we finally got that sorted out.

I will vote UKIP.

I don't believe it matters to Farge, but I understand to suggest otherwise is a cheap underhanded tactic by other parties to throw.
You want some evidence?? :lol: The Romanian statistics video?? :lol:

Who will you vote for?

To be fair this could easily be viewed as a contradiction. If I'm honest I don't feel I have much in common with some of the more discrete subcultures currently sharing our island.

To be fair this could easily be viewed as a contradiction. If I'm honest I don't feel I have much in common with some of the more discrete subcultures currently sharing our island.
Contradiction?

That post was about me.

Drink?

Your phrase sub cultures? Explain?

So has Cleese for years! Lives in LA marrying a different bimbo every five years then goes on the road to earn money for each divorce settlement the daft bat
In that short clip, he doesn't say he doesn't agree with other cultures/Foreigners in London. He actually says he likes it. His point was totally different, but then again, that's what happens when people point it out, it get's twisted totally to not wanting any foreigners here (Sigh)

Who will you vote for?
Do you know anything about UKIP? Clearly not from your post.

In that short clip, he doesn't say he doesn't agree with other cultures/Foreigners in London. He actually says he likes it. His point was totally different, but then again, that's what happens when people point it out, it get's twisted totally to not wanting any foreigners here (Sigh)
Exactly. Farage has never said that he hates foreigners and doesnt want them in this country. Thats a load of balls, twisted to suit someone's agenda.

Out of curiosity, which policies do UKIP supporters agree with outside of immigration? You realise they want to make smoking in public legal again and remove minimum alcohol pricing? In other words, making health in general even worse and increasing the burden on the NHS.

Out of curiosity, which policies do UKIP supporters agree with outside of immigration? You realise they want to make smoking in public legal again and remove minimum alcohol pricing? In other words, making health in general even worse and increasing the burden on the NHS.

Talk about twisting things to suit an agenda...

TBF I dont have to agree with all of their policies to vote for them. No one ever does agree with everything.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back