Hot tubs

I stayed at a place in Wales with a log burning one. One like that I'd consider
Had one of those on a lodge break. Certainly has upsides - heats up very quickly and I suspect it's much cheaper.
You don't usually get the bubbles systems in those though, and you have to seal with the ashes etc.

No good for me with the kids - but if not for them I'd certainly consider it, as I love playing with fires.

Had one of those on a lodge break. Certainly has upsides - heats up very quickly and I suspect it's much cheaper.
You don't usually get the bubbles systems in those though, and you have to seal with the ashes etc.

No good for me with the kids - but if not for them I'd certainly consider it, as I love playing with fires.
This one had bubbles I think the lad said it was 5k but he had woodland on his land so fuel was free

Had a wood fire one when in the lakes last year, was torrential rain when we got there but I wanted it heated as rain was forcast to stop in a couple hours, was absolutely shite having to fanny about trying to make a fire with wet hands, should of had some cover over it really.

Had a proper one last weekend whilst away and it was loads better like, sat in it getting pissed all weekend.

neighbours have theres about 2 feet from our conservatory right by the fence . Our dinning table overlooked it so it was great when your sitting down for a meal and there in it. They were a bit pissed off one day no sooner had they gone in it, Then the wife started making a curry so patio doors where open plus windows obviously the smell drifting out to garden ..Sharp exit from hot tub slamming doors etc. They also weren't happy when happy when we cut back all our acers which acted as a screen by the fence but they were too overgrown and was stopping light coming into the conservatory. Off course in there eyes we will be in the wrong.

Got a perfect spot in garden for one but think it would end up been a novelty especially with Eleccy price
Me as well, I have toyed with the idea of digging a massive hole and sinking one myself, but nothing ever comes of it. I have an area between the house and garage that is not overlooked from any direction, so I could sit there in the nip with a glass of Pinot Noir. Likelyhood is, I would close the cover and not bother.

Back