Hot tubs

Out of interest, if you're emptying it every time. Why do you need chemicals?
Need to get the right pH and buffering. Otherwise it'll swing wildly.
Fortunately all I need to do is hoy 80g bicarb in a full tub (700L) and its spot on.

I do keep it warm after filling it though, usually for 2-3 days. So its not refilled every use, just every time we start using it.

You n yer f***ing spreadsheets ptr 😂
tbf, it would be nigh on impossible to figure it out otherwise.

Needed
the efficiency of the boiler
cost of a unit of gas and electricity
cost of water and chemicals
And then a bunch of calculations.

Didn't keep it, but it was about 1/3 the price to just dump the water and refill it. Its obviously much faster too since the included heater would take at least 12hrs to get from 15-40c

tbf, it would be nigh on impossible to figure it out otherwise.

Needed
the efficiency of the boiler
cost of a unit of gas and electricity
cost of water and chemicals
And then a bunch of calculations.

Didn't keep it, but it was about 1/3 the price to just dump the water and refill it. Its obviously much faster too since the included heater would take at least 12hrs to get from 15-40c
Ive also got a hot tap and will heed the advice mate!!

The day we got hot tub i was waiting yo go in the fecker n as you say takes sn eternity, even in summer, got in about midnight iirc 😂

I know people who continue to buck in theirs despite their neighbours having complained about it.

I can imagine horniness might get the better of you once. But if a neighbour knocks on and asks you not to have sex in view of the kids you'd be f***ing mortified surely.
Could move the tub into the back garden i suppose.

I know people who continue to buck in theirs despite their neighbours having complained about it.

I can imagine horniness might get the better of you once. But if a neighbour knocks on and asks you not to have sex in view of the kids you'd be f***ing mortified surely.

South Bents by any chance? 😂 One of my mates has complained about his neighbour on numerous occasions and yet the perverts still do it

I had a Holliday in Greece a few years back with a hot tub included.
Once it got dark on the first night we spent a good few hours chillin and drinking, loved it.
Next day at breakfast one of the neighbours commented we were quiet in the hot tub compared to people previously who shagged each other every night in the tub and let everyone know about it.
At that point it never got used again.

Back