How many dance routines do you know?

Any number of Black Lace hits

Chu chu au - Haven holiday parks, the ultimate party dance for me

Time Warp - Damien I think released it as a cover way back when, his version is the best

I could probably manage a bit of the Cha Cha Slide as well

Was at a wedding do at Beamish Hall yesterday and the DJ pretty much stuck to a playlist of wedding disco classics.
One lad from work took over floor and led the dancing for the likes of The Macarena, Saturday Night, 5,6,7,8 etc. He's an otherwise normal lad in his thirties.
About thirty years ago I might have just about managed the moves to Whigfield and could probably achieve a half arsed YMCA but the rest has passed me by.
Has anybody else got all the moves to impress the ladies?

I can do Saturday Night Fever just like John Travolta. Clicking fingers and everything. And Come on Eileen.

Plus a good routine to Red Light Spells Danger but it’s a bastard to get the DJs to spin that number.

I can do Saturday Night Fever just like John Travolta. Clicking fingers and everything. And Come on Eileen.

Plus a good routine to Red Light Spells Danger but it’s a bastard to get the DJs to spin that number.
You need to get in the Rabbit they always play Red Light Spells Danger, I’ve got a class routine to that and Proud Mary 😂

Back