How many dance routines do you know?

Tragedy by Steps
Oh no...can't believe this. There is nothing in your chatty post history that has ever made me think you could do all the moves to Tragedy. Not an insult by the way....made me smile. Go for it.

I know quite a few and can pick them up easy enough. Can even do a few ballroom numbers. Always preferred freestyle tho. Everyone else doing the Macarana I am off doing my own thing. It has been suggested I look as tho I am dancing to a whole different song to everyone else.
The Can Can.
I'd pay good money to see this
A few but I'm loathed to get up and dance to them. I'd rather be sat in the corner chatting to folk.
Oh love dancing me.
None. Iā€™m a freestyler.
Yep...me too, best way I think.

Last edited:
Oh no...can't believe this. There is nothing in your chatty post history that has ever made me think you could do all the moves to Tragedy. Not an insult by the way....made me smile. Go for it.

I know quite a few and can pick them up easy enough. Can even do a few ballroom numbers. Always preferred freestyle tho. Everyone else doing the Macarana I am off doing my own thing. It has been suggested I look as tho I am dancing to a whole different song to everyone else.

I'd pay good money to see this

Oh love dancing me.

Yep...me too, best way I think.

You been slyly practising your ballroom moves along to Strictly?

And the macarena is too complex so freestyling is acceptable

Logon or register to see this image

TragedyšŸ¤· emoji

Tried to be clever there and now can't get rid

Last edited:
Went to a wedding about a year ago, and every single person knew the Saturday night dance. I never seen it before and it freaked me out. :lol:

I can sync the running man/ shuffle to almost any tune, although I tried to do it to some 160bpm+ stuff at a recent rave and nearly needed cpr

Was at a wedding do at Beamish Hall yesterday and the DJ pretty much stuck to a playlist of wedding disco classics.
One lad from work took over floor and led the dancing for the likes of The Macarena, Saturday Night, 5,6,7,8 etc. He's an otherwise normal lad in his thirties.
About thirty years ago I might have just about managed the moves to Whigfield and could probably achieve a half arsed YMCA but the rest has passed me by.
Has anybody else got all the moves to impress the ladies?
I dance like an ironing board

I don't understand how Northern Soulers do that funny soft shoe shuffle thing they do. Looks like some kind of witchcraft to me.

I can dad dance like Springsteen, and I reckon I could take anybody in a Jagger-off.

Last edited:

Back