How things change!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
whether they are or not he makes valid, reasonable but always "uncomfortable" points - which can be argued against
in a civilised manner. If he goes on about "the fans" - ignore - then obviously he's trying to raise the hackles of our more sensitive SMBers - and they never fail to respond endlessly.

The repetitive nature of it more than makes up for the fact it isn't abusive or invalid in the individual circumstance for me like. Always aiming for the response which, as you correctly say, endlessly and always arrives.

At the Leicester game after 20 min I sat down looked at my mate and said we had no midfield since then he brought in M'villa who can pick a pass and looks so composed its unbelievable. Then on sat In the first half I noticed the gap between the midfield and forward line he brought on Toivonen at half time and low and behold he filled that gap and started to link the defence/mid to the forward line. It was also glaringly obvious that Defoe's desire to wander into the middle of the field was allowing Hutton to bomb forward down our left and double up on poor PVA who didn't know who to pick up. You'll never guess what! We went out and bought Borini to play in that position which will allow Defoe to play in his favoured central role while having someone we know who will track back to help our left back out.I believe it shows just how good Dick is and that we'll be fine this season
This is the thing, he claims that all anyone does is abuse him and reply to the poster and not the post.
But in two or three posts you have been totally reasonable, you have seen every second of every game which to me makes you perfectly placed to comment, you have provided a good arguement and a decent debate.
But still, still he just dismisses it out of hand and refuses to accept you may have a few good points.

This is the thing, he claims that all anyone does is abuse him and reply to the poster and not the post.
But in two or three posts you have been totally reasonable, you have seen every second of every game which to me makes you perfectly placed to comment, you have provided a good arguement and a decent debate.
But still, still he just dismisses it out of hand and refuses to accept you may have a few good points.
Thank you. I try not to be abusive if I can and I'm trying to be more reasonable than usual as he seems to thrive on the abuse he gets

What are you talking about? I don't think I've only ever discussed football with you once and you didn't like what I said and have consistently followed me around since to have little digs. Go and have a check of who has quoted who the most on here out of me and you and I guarantee it's you by an absolute mile.
I choose not to discuss football with you because I personally don't think you have much of a clue, that is my right just as it's other right to not discuss football with me if they think likewise. I have no issue with that whatsoever. You clearly do.

Thank you. I try not to be abusive if I can and I'm trying to be more reasonable than usual as he seems to thrive on the abuse he gets

Why abuse? Just laugh it off. When Mr J. goes on about the fans I don't feel got at all (and I am a fan). There's the old saying "if the cap fits, wear it".

Why abuse? Just laugh it off. When Mr J. goes on about the fans I don't feel got at all (and I am a fan). There's the old saying "if the cap fits, wear it".
Summed up nicely. If I have a go at the fans who abuse mrs Borini why get bent out of shape over it? If it wasn't you who did it why worry?

What are you talking about? I don't think I've only ever discussed football with you once and you didn't like what I said and have consistently followed me around since to have little digs. Go and have a check of who has quoted who the most on here out of me and you and I guarantee it's you by an absolute mile.
I choose not to discuss football with you because I personally don't think you have much of a clue, that is my right just as it's other right to not discuss football with me if they think likewise. I have no issue with that whatsoever. You clearly do.
Ha ha of course I don't have a clue, according to you nobody who hasn't played the game has a clue. I've been going a damned site longer than you bonny lass and me dad has been going a damned site longer, but aye we haven't got a clue.
And I never ever ever ever have been personal towards you, I never ever ever ever reply to your posts, so as for following you around. But don't think I didn't see the sly dig in this thread earlier about you were my first waking thought. You've got problems you like. You have also called me names, don't get me wrong that doesn't bother me in the least but you have called me names. Bint comes to mind

I never quoted you once on this thread, not once.

At no point have I abused him I may have accused him of having an over inflated ego and assuming intellectual superiority but there was no abuse just reasoned argument. My point was from this thread and others he's started/posted on is he seeks abuse for some reason

Ha ha of course I don't have a clue, according to you nobody who hasn't played the game has a clue. I've been going a damned site longer than you bonny lass and me dad has been going a damned site longer, but aye we haven't got a clue.
And I never ever ever ever have been personal towards you, I never ever ever ever reply to your posts, so as for following you around. But don't think I didn't see the sly dig in this thread earlier about you were my first waking thought. You've got problems you like. You have also called me names, don't get me wrong that doesn't bother me in the least but you have called me names. Bint comes to mind

I never quoted you once on this thread, not once.
You go and check who's quoted who the most just for the Craic. I guarantee you have quoted and mentioned me far more than I have.
You like any post that goes against me, you enter most threads I'm either involved in or start, you even start threads about me on other forums :lol::lol:
As for being personal we've been down this cul-de-sac before. I called you a daft bint after you had one pop after another at me. Weasel, small man syndrome and I've even seen a wanker sneak in as well :lol:
Did I or did I not after our discussion about playing the game being more beneficial to ones understanding of it PM you apologising of I'd caused any offence to you or your dad? You accepted that and I never mentioned it again yet you just wouldn't let it go and seemingly still can't.
I couldn't care less if anyone thinks my opinions are nonsense, I'm very comfortable with my points of view, people are entitled to an opinion.

Ferk me, are people still rising to Jardine :lol:

I would actually discuss football with him tbh and did try at first, he just never talks football.(well I suppose fans are part of football so there is that)

At no point have I abused him I may have accused him of having an over inflated ego and assuming intellectual superiority but there was no abuse just reasoned argument. My point was from this thread and others he's started/posted on is he seeks abuse for some reason
At no point have I accused you of being abusive. It was a fairly amiable discussion we had I thought.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back