HSBC to leave the country

Status
Not open for further replies.

They're all the same man. They've been after me for years. I've probably said too mu.............
They'll be scared of the tash :cool:

It's better to take 50% of zero than 20% of millions.
Corporation tax has been cut massively yet despite playing a part in crashing the world economy, facilitating tax avoidance and laundering drug money the grasping fuckers think it's ok to threaten the country where they do most of their business.

Didn't the HSBC in Sunderland get rid of most of its staff and replace with a type of self serving checkout style service instead?

No. When they do wrong fine them.

And a huge part of its business is done outside the UK.. It is an international business.. And I can bet you now they will have lots of it staff in India but they most certainly have much IT infrastructure there

I'll tell that to may mate, his wife use was an IT security guru for HSBC, so the 3 months a year she was out there she must have been doing bugger all. HSBC like IBM and other multi nationals have huge IT set ups in India, why because they speak English and have a huge educated middle class who work for half what there would be paid in the west

I'll tell that to may mate, his wife use was an IT security guru for HSBC, so the 3 months a year she was out there she must have been doing bugger all. HSBC like IBM and other multi nationals have huge IT set ups in India, why because they speak English and have a huge educated middle class who work for half what there would be paid in the west

Yes.. I know there are huge amounts of IT staff... But very little actual infrastructure.

Most of them are third party company staff working for cognizant or wipro.

And they work for a lot less than half.. 50k sterling.. 10k dollars for them

Hardly. The Tories took us into Europe based on a very short passage in their manifesto and without a referendum. They LOVE Europe because it allows big business to import people from impoverished countries and this drives wages down. Cameron has to make "noises" about Europe occasionally to get the the votes of wavering BNP supporters.

I meant the rank n file "angry of Tunbridge Wells" types who wouldnt want anyone not from eight generations of born n bred home counties types moving in next door. I wasnt referring to the business owners who contribute to the parties coffers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back