If that fly by is real

Status
Not open for further replies.
Agree 1000%. Once upon a time most people who support Sunderland would think the same but unfortunately our support has changed and we now have a percentage of wankers who are just like them up the road.

I hate the mags but it does nowt but suggest we are only bothered about beating Newcastle even if we go down in the process and looks pathetic. Surely we are better than that?? We used to be.

Agree 1000%. Once upon a time most people who support Sunderland would think the same but unfortunately our support has changed and we now have a percentage of wankers who are just like them up the road.

I hate the mags but it does nowt but suggest we are only bothered about beating Newcastle even if we go down in the process and looks pathetic. Surely we are better than that?? We used to be.
Don't know we never used to beat them ;)

They'll do one back. "Relegated. SMB. haha." Some shit like that
And? I'll be more bothered about the relegation personally, if it does indeed happen.

I've had stick virtually all my life due to being 1 of a very small number of Sunderland fans during my school years. We've now won 5 in a row against them gone unbeaten in 8 probably the longest stretch in the fixture in its history. So people are rightly giving it back, it doesn't bother me at all that people have raised money for it. The only people who we have anything to worry about is from the mags, other fans will have a bit of a chuckle and forget about it.

So basically if your afraid of a bit of stick from the mags man the fuck up. I've put up with it from the age of 6 to the age of 22 in spades, and I'm worrying about relegation not some banner which is just what is a bit of a laugh(I've not donnted btw).

I haven't actually followed this,

Its really going ahead??

f***ing idiots.

And? I'll be more bothered about the relegation personally, if it does indeed happen.

I've had stick virtually all my life due to being 1 of a very small number of Sunderland fans during my school years. We've now won 5 in a row against them gone unbeaten in 8 probably the longest stretch in the fixture in its history. So people are rightly giving it back, it doesn't bother me at all that people have raised money for it. The only people who we have anything to worry about is from the mags, other fans will have a bit of a chuckle and forget about it.

So basically if your afraid of a bit of stick from the mags man the fuck up. I've put up with from 4 to the age of 22 in spades, and I'm worrying about relegation not some banner which is just what is a bit of a laugh(I've not donnted btw).

So have I, same situation, don't do small time shite like this though.

Some weapons grade fannies on here like. Everyone had their chance to yay or nay the plane but at the time the overwhelming majority was gagging for it.

Democracy in action.

You can't just do a 180° and start bleating when people have already donated and it's a done deal.

Those saying it might make us look childish whilst twisting at the last minute when everything's booked and going ahead might want to take a good hard look in the mirror.

I haven't actually followed this,

Its really going ahead??

f***ing idiots.

So have I, same situation, don't do small time shite like this though.
People are more worried about what the mags will think than everything else. Lighten up, nee one will care unless we go down.

Even if we do go down, the worst that will happen is they use it as another stick to beat us with. It's not like they already have tons of things to say about us. Who really is bothered about what they say man.

I got death threats for winding them up after the Defoe game, I just laughed in their faces.

People are more worried about what the mags will think than everything else. Lighten up, nee one will care unless we go down.

Even if we do go down, the worst that will happen is they use it as another stick to beat us with. It's not like they already have tons of things to say about us. Who really is bothered about what they say man.

I got death threats for winding them up after the Defoe game, I just laughed in their faces.

It's still pointless, we beat them 5 times in a row, that should be enough

We have an absolutely shite time that has a good chance of going down.

It is one of the most cringeworthy things I've ever heard about, and whoever came up with the idea wants shot with shite
A Newcastle fan, just been hijacked. Seemed like a collective then 1 poster actually set up a page cos the majority thought it was good idea.

Yous have done countless cringeworthy things over the years. So for you to actually say that reeks of ignorance or hypocrisy take your pick?

Itt's going to be a massive embarrassment if we go down. It's not worth the risk.

It'll be compounded if the mags are beating Spurs at the time.

It's a bit embarrassing isn't it really..... As has been said, it's the sort of thing we constantly ridicule the mags for - banners and protests etc...

The press will have a field day too considering our current plight and likely relegation...

We've done some funny things over the years, this isn't one of them.

A Newcastle fan, just been hijacked. Seemed like a collective then 1 poster actually set up a page cos the majority thought it was good idea.

Yous have done countless cringeworthy things over the years. So for you to actually say that reeks of ignorance or hypocrisy take your pick?

I have done nothing cringeworthy, other supports may have and have been slated by me.
You obviously condone this, so you are as sad as the rest.....

Some weapons grade fannies on here like. Everyone had their chance to yay or nay the plane but at the time the overwhelming majority was gagging for it.

Democracy in action.

You can't just do a 180° and start bleating when people have already donated and it's a done deal.

Those saying it might make us look childish whilst twisting at the last minute when everything's booked and going ahead might want to take a good hard look in the mirror.

I think you could have still pulled out but whoever was running it didn't want the hassle of having to reimburse everyone that donated.

An easy way around this would have been to use the fund to buy a few flags for the ground.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back