If that fly by is real

Status
Not open for further replies.
A Newcastle fan, just been hijacked. Seemed like a collective then 1 poster actually set up a page cos the majority thought it was good idea.

Yous have done countless cringeworthy things over the years. So for you to actually say that reeks of ignorance or hypocrisy take your pick?

It seems you are painting it as doing a favour for the firm that have been left in the lurch by fulfilling the original booking.

I think you could have still pulled out but whoever was running it didn't want the hassle of having to reimburse everyone that donated.

An easy way around this would have been to use the fund to buy a few flags for the ground.
If true, that might have been the way to go :lol:

There was talk of giving the money to charity but that was forgotten in the stampede :oops:

I have done nothing cringeworthy, other supports may have and have been slated by me.
You obviously condone this, so you are as sad as the rest.....
I've not donated I've just got other things to worry about as far as Sunderland goes. This is a long way down the list.

I have no control over it and therefore has nowt to do with me. Mags giving stick over this is nothing compared to relegation of which I'd get plenty for anyway. Either way I don't care had enough all my life to not be bothered by a section of of our fans giving back some stick.

I'm a complete masochist so I say send the plane and let's f***ing stay up and if we go down, fuck 'em !

Thats my attitude also, fuck the black and white bastards, we will stay up and then they have nothing, their big hope for every season is we get relegated. FTM

Sky probably wont show it, but no doubt will slag us off for it. If the shoe had been on the other foot and they did it it would have been something like "Thats the passion of these fans, thats what the derby means to the Geordie nation" fuck them, drop napalm on the bastards as well

It seems you are painting it as doing a favour for the firm that have been left in the lurch by fulfilling the original booking.
It's more the just your lot failed with your naff protest and our lot used it to take the piss out of your derby failure and protest.

Cos it might be a while before the next derby.

All I know is that if some sad bastard went to the bother of paying for and flying a plane over the SOL that towed a banner saying something rude about SAFC - well...... I would be very cross indeed. But I suppose that after some time I would try to come to terms with it.

Thats my attitude also, fuck the black and white bastards, we will stay up and then they have nothing, their big hope for every season is we get relegated. FTM

Sky probably wont show it, but no doubt will slag us off for it. If the shoe had been on the other foot and they did it it would have been something like "Thats the passion of these fans, thats what the derby means to the Geordie nation" fuck them, drop napalm on the bastards as well
Now that last line I can relate to ! :D

People are more worried about what the mags will think than everything else. Lighten up, nee one will care unless we go down.

Even if we do go down, the worst that will happen is they use it as another stick to beat us with. It's not like they already have tons of things to say about us. Who really is bothered about what they say man.

I got death threats for winding them up after the Defoe game, I just laughed in their faces.

Hold on, the only reason this embarrassment has been planned is because of an obsession with what the skunks will think. There's not really a lot of point in doing it otherwise.

Personally I think it's funny, but I wish we were waiting until we were safe. Will never hear the end of it if we go down

You could just channel the spirit of John McClane in Die Hard 2 instead of begging on a internet messageboard.

The weather is even a bit better for you.
At least we have spirit to channel,you have to remember your the most hated n laughed at fans n club in the land so the whole country needs another laugh at your expense ,bring on the plane !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back