If your gay mate

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aye, been on a few nights out in gay bars with my gay mates, canny night out.

They leave you alone cos they knew your straight

I went to Villa away a couple of year back which was on a Monday night with a couple of lads who get on here.

@andy was living down there at the time so he put together a pub tour for @Billy Batts and I, as well as putting us up for the night.

He took us to a couple of gay bars after the match and just kept telling us to stay relaxed and everything would be fine. It was just like being in a normal bar, but I only went along to support him. Bar Jester I think it was called.

What I didn't like was the fact he slipped a couple of roofies into Batts drink and that he was nowhere to be seen the next morning.
:eek: can't remember any of that like.

Ok mister addicted to lap dancing bars @Billy Batts
He only bought GTA5 cos it had titties bars in them.

As long as there are no over the top camp people. Benders I don't mind and like to watch but I can't stand that over the top type. To be fair I don't like people that go over the top with most things

I went to Villa away a couple of year back which was on a Monday night with a couple of lads who get on here.

@andy was living down there at the time so he put together a pub tour for @Billy Batts and I, as well as putting us up for the night.

He took us to a couple of gay bars after the match and just kept telling us to stay relaxed and everything would be fine. It was just like being in a normal bar, but I only went along to support him. Bar Jester I think it was called.

What I didn't like was the fact he slipped a couple of roofies into Batts drink and that he was nowhere to be seen the next morning.
You mean he wouldn't even spend a few quid and buy you some poppers? You know how to pick them.

It would depend on the type of gay bar. If it's a regular type bar I'd have no problem but if it's a nightclub no chance. I hate nightclubs. I use to drink in a gay bar when I lived in Dublin. €3.50 a pint on Tuesday/Wednesday nights. The girl I lived with was bi and she would set me up with her mates. Lasses like not lads!

I can remember I had a mate who would meet me in a pub in Dublin because there was a gay bar (The George) just up the round from the pub I was in.:lol:

It would depend on the type of gay bar. If it's a regular type bar I'd have no problem but if it's a nightclub no chance. I hate nightclubs. I use to drink in a gay bar when I lived in Dublin. €3.50 a pint on Tuesday/Wednesday nights. The girl I lived with was bi and she would set me up with her mates. Lasses like not lads!

I can remember I had a mate who would meet me in a pub in Dublin because there was a gay bar (The George) just up the round from the pub I was in.:lol:
You didn't enjoy your mate setting you up with straight lasses?

invited you to a gay bar for a few drinks would you go? If not, why?

If he was truly your mate, and he said do yo want to go for a drink, him being gay would be irrelevant.
If there's good beer and good craic, does it really matter?
Some of the pubs and bars in The Village in Manchester are far nicer than some in other parts of the city centre.
That said, some are crap. Same as everywhere else.

I'm not precious so don't winge about this. But there is a certain culture within SOME gays that I don't like. Following scenario as an example.

Me and my two mates went for a drink after a cup/night game last year on a Tuesday night, as we do every home game. Called Gatsby as our destination for that particular night

As soon as we walked in we realised it was full of homosexuals but it didn't bother us at all tbf. We just wanted a pint.

Ten minutes later the drag DJ is on the microphone ridiculing us for 'pretending to be macho drinking pints of lager' and other things. At the time I just laughed it off.

But then thought HANG ON ....

If I was a straight DJ in a straight bar standing ridiculing a couple of gays for 'daring to have a cocktail with a straw' I'd be absolutely pummelled by the PC people.

In summary , many people don't have a problem with gay people, or categorise them any differently. They choose to do it themself. They choose to make them self different so they stand out and can play the victim if anyone says anything. Bit like a feminist. The biggest feminists are feminists as they see themselves differently in the first place.

Too long. Didn't read.

I think being gay has a lot of plus points.....
No holding hands after or having to spoon.
No having to beg for it for an hour beforehand every night.
No having to goto the shops with your partner.
No buying gifts to get hole.
No telling them how pretty they are every morning.
Not having to put the bins out every week.(He'd do his share)
You could wear eachothers clothes and not get evils on the bus.
The gardening would get done twice as quick.
I could go on all day!
This gay thing seems great!
Any gay men on here wanna take me out?
I'm the pole not the hole!
I'm not sure i can stand that kind of pain.
I think the only down side to being gay is.....
I'd have to dress smarter,wear better shoes and get a better haircut.
And have a go on a cock.......but apart from that.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back