If your gay mate

Status
Not open for further replies.

I've often said it would be much easier to be gay. Loads easier than having to put up with women.
I dinnar like, we were delayed 26 hours on a flight back from gran canaria and a gay couple were standing next to us, when the rep stated they would try and get alternative flights for people with kids first one of them had the biggest hissy fit I've ever seen. He was stamping his feet and everything. It was hilarious. I'm sure the boyfriend was thinking god I wish I liked the minge....

Not reading all this. Has that lad from the pop group come out yet?

Back in Dublin, my Irish marras announced we were off to the local gay bar. Back in those days I was less enlightened and put up a bit of a fuss.

They were all c'man c'man I'll buy you a drink and to be fair they all did... It was only when I was busting for a piss surrounded by leather daddies that I realised I had to go to the bogs :evil:

Your point being....

Fist? Methinks not..

Loves The Nestlé Fist this one...

on a bikers holiday in Germany a few years ago...first night a few lads went into the town ( Koblenz) others stayed in hotel.
next morning at breakfast I said to one of them....how did it go last night then...he said...wait till the others come down then ask
why whats up.???? he said...ask millsy about the gay bar..????
so when he comes down...I said...how millsy what was it like in that gay bar....he said..what time...we were in there 3 times...

I'm not precious so don't winge about this. But there is a certain culture within SOME gays that I don't like. Following scenario as an example.

Me and my two mates went for a drink after a cup/night game last year on a Tuesday night, as we do every home game. Called Gatsby as our destination for that particular night

As soon as we walked in we realised it was full of homosexuals but it didn't bother us at all tbf. We just wanted a pint.

Ten minutes later the drag DJ is on the microphone ridiculing us for 'pretending to be macho drinking pints of lager' and other things. At the time I just laughed it off.

But then thought HANG ON ....

If I was a straight DJ in a straight bar standing ridiculing a couple of gays for 'daring to have a cocktail with a straw' I'd be absolutely pummelled by the PC people.

In summary , many people don't have a problem with gay people, or categorise them any differently. They choose to do it themself. They choose to make them self different so they stand out and can play the victim if anyone says anything. Bit like a feminist. The biggest feminists are feminists as they see themselves differently in the first place.

Too long. Didn't read.
A drag queen took the piss out of you and you're on here crying like a fanny about it (not for the first time) :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back