I'm no longer a teacher

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thinking of leaving myself and I've only just qualified as an NQT - I wouldn't recommend it to anyone.

One of my best mates is a teacher. Instead of bitching in the staff room when he has a free period, he finds an empty classroom and knocks one out .

You've got nee mates man ......

One of my best mates is a teacher. Instead of bitching in the staff room when he has a free period, he finds an empty classroom and does his marking.
One of mine is and retired last year.............he taught design and technology and now gets supply work here and there.........recently hes had lessons in schools for politics/Spanish and French which I presume means he was the adult sat there getting paid for watching kids do pre set work..........

@RTRsBM you obviously made this decision after a long time thinking about it, so congratulations, but it is sad that children are losing great teachers because of bureaucracy though. Are you going to set up a doggy day care?
It's a serious possibility. I've spoken to council about it and am getting the licence after the new year.

One of mine is and retired last year.............he taught design and technology and now gets supply work here and there.........recently hes had lessons in schools for politics/Spanish and French which I presume means he was the adult sat there getting paid for watching kids do pre set work..........
My mate got a student teacher assigned to him one year. He gave her all his Monday morning and Friday afternoon lessons to extend his weekend.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back