India

Status
Not open for further replies.

The same person said if I go with my lass I'd just have to accept that young lads will touch her tits and pinch her arse when we're mooching about, and that they'll also take photos of her and that.

Might gan on me tod like.

More bollocks. The odd bloke might have a grab on crowded transport mind. They will stare alot but ask if they can take a pic. Blondies get it more than brunettes like.

Ticket inspector must have a hard job

He is happy just to get on the thing.

More bollocks. The odd bloke might have a grab on crowded transport mind. They will stare alot but ask if they can take a pic. Blondies get it more than brunettes like.

So basically my friend decided to make up loads of fake stories about going to India for a laugh, OR, it's all true but the exact same things didn't happen to you when you went?

The same person said if I go with my lass I'd just have to accept that young lads will touch her tits and pinch her arse when we're mooching about, and that they'll also take photos of her and that.

Might gan on me tod like.

Think of the cheap flights though

So basically my friend decided to make up loads of fake stories about going to India for a laugh, OR, it's all true but the exact same things didn't happen to you when you went?

You made out as if all the things he said were standard happenings. But like saying anyone who goes to Barcelona will have to accept they'll get pick pocketed or anyone who goes to London will have to accept they'll get stabbed or knifed

You made out as if all the things he said were standard happenings. But like saying anyone who goes to Barcelona will have to accept they'll get pick pocketed or anyone who goes to London will have to accept they'll get stabbed or knifed

She said that everyone she knows who has gone has got ill, and that every lass she knows has been groped and had their picture taken by cheeky young lads. I've never been mate. Do you work for the Indian tourist board or something?

She said that everyone she knows who has gone has got ill, and that every lass she knows has been groped and had their picture taken by cheeky young lads. I've never been mate. Do you work for the Indian tourist board or something?

Yep that's it, every indian kid is a pervert, forgot that's all.

I didn't get ill when I was there - me and my mate had a shot of slivovice for breakfast every morning before we went to the office. A few others with us got the shits like. Its a canny place to see mind but the poverty in some areas is awful.

The thing with the blokes touching women is true as well - couple of lasses we were with were groped in a shopping mall on the escalator

They have manners so don't do it with the hand they wipe their arse with

I didn't get ill when I was there - me and my mate had a shot of slivovice for breakfast every morning before we went to the office. A few others with us got the shits like. Its a canny place to see mind but the poverty in some areas is awful.

The thing with the blokes touching women is true as well - couple of lasses we were with were groped in a shopping mall on the escalator

Only puffs get ill that's why ;)

Aye but that was off you!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back