Is planet earth hollow?

Status
Not open for further replies.

The consensus scientific opinion is the earth has a core of iron-nickel......but on an at0mic level, most matter is hollow, (so is everything else you see)

As above so below?

How heavy is the Earth? They reckon about 6, 000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000 Kg

The Henry Cavendish experiment tries to weigh Earth. This is the only method in determining the density and weight of our world. Some problems with it though. Why does it just use gravity as a constant? Surely the Earth or any large body with a metal core would exhibit magnetic and electro-magnetic influences? Cavendish experiment is flawed. It assumes everything and approximates where possible, in reality no one really knows how heavy the Earth is or should be.

Logon or register to see this image
What a load of balls.

Last edited:
Another question that should be asked is how did any radioactive isotopes from Chernobyl (northern hemisphere) find themselves down in Antarctica (southern hemisphere)? The air from both hemispheres don't mix.

http://www.pbs.org/wgbh/warming/stories/

The only possible explanation could be that there are openings at both poles and air cells do mix in the interior Earth.

Reactions: Pij
Is this true?
Members of the illuminati have been dropping hints about this for years

Witness 'Missy Misdemeanor Elliott' randomly stopping this popular hit to say 'hollowwwwwwwww' at 51 seconds here...

Where do volcanoes come from?

I don't like being dismissive but this is the biggest load of foil hat nonsense I've ever heard in my life.

Contrary to popular belief, modern geology does not think there is a massive reservoir of magma beneath the surface i.e magma does not come from the mantle. It comes from plate tectonics/continental drift and the pressure associated with these at plate boundaries. Magma from most volcanoes comes from relatively shallow depths.

If conventional seismology held true, then we wouldn't get deep earthquakes at around 750-1000mile depths. At those depths everything should flow like a liquid. So my question to you is, where do Deep Earthquakes come from?

Who knows, always been intrigued by the theory though - incidentally some old friends a while back had a band called The Hollow Earth Theory, they were decent an'all, did an album called Rise of Agartha.

Another question that should be asked is how did any radioactive isotopes from Chernobyl (northern hemisphere) find themselves down in Antarctica (southern hemisphere)? The air from both hemispheres don't mix.

http://www.pbs.org/wgbh/warming/stories/

The only possible explanation could be that there are openings at both poles and air cells do mix in the interior Earth.

Don't they? Ever? No mixing of any air at any level?

The earth must be hollow then.

Contrary to popular belief, modern geology does not think there is a massive reservoir of magma beneath the surface i.e magma does not come from the mantle. It comes from plate tectonics/continental drift and the pressure associated with these at plate boundaries. Magma from most volcanoes comes from relatively shallow depths.

If conventional seismology held true, then we wouldn't get deep earthquakes at around 750-1000mile depths. At those depths everything should flow like a liquid. So my question to you is, where do Deep Earthquakes come from?

As a chartered geologist, I'm fairly familiar with the theory of plate tectonics. Also, the deepest recorded earthquakes are approximately 400m deep.

There is so much scientific evidence to oppose this utter bollocks

Don't they? Ever? No mixing of any air at any level?

The earth must be hollow then.

At the Equator maybe a little but the spin of the Earth doesn't allow for wholesale mixing of large cells of both hemispheres. So how did radioisotopes from the northern hemisphere reach the south pole? Enough to be measured in ice cores?

As a chartered geologist, I'm fairly familiar with the theory of plate tectonics. Also, the deepest recorded earthquakes are approximately 400m deep.

I think he possibly misinterpreted the 'm'.

Miles I assume you mean

Aye I might've got me miles and kilometres mixed up, but my point stands. Deep Seated earthquakes still shouldn't occur, if conventional geology is adhered to.

Logon or register to see this image

Upto 750Km

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back