Israel bombs Gaza

Status
Not open for further replies.

The link doesn't actually mention them bombing gaza.
I think you've got those all jews are bad glasses on again bud
No but it does say that is in retaliation for the three israeli kids kidnapped in june,now considering theyve just spent the last two months kicking the shite out of Palestine for the same offence it does seem a bit excessive, like theyve had their pound of flesh but still want more

The Palestinians should hand over all their land to Israel and become citizens, then out breed the Jews. Both sides are as bad as each other IMHO and I bet most of the ordinary people on both sides just want to live life without looking at the sky for bombs and rockets.

The Palestinians should hand over all their land to Israel and become citizens, then out breed the Jews. Both sides are as bad as each other IMHO and I bet most of the ordinary people on both sides just want to live life without looking at the sky for bombs and rockets.

:lol::lol::lol:

Outbreed the Israeli's? In a country they measure the purity of their 'race'.

Hahahaha.

Every time there's a ceasefire it's always Hamas terrorists/Palestinians that break it by lobbing rockets onto Israeli homes or blowing up a bus full of innocent passengers, then the simple minded buggers complain when they get a dose of their own medicine.

What the hell else do they expect for Christsake ?

Every time there's a ceasefire it's always Hamas terrorists/Palestinians that break it by lobbing rockets onto Israeli homes or blowing up a bus full of innocent passengers, then the simple minded buggers complain when they get a dose of their own medicine.

What the hell else do they expect for Christsake ?
That , amongst other things , is factually incorrect

There is over 1.5 million muslims living peacefully within Israel!

You are a grade A ****!
Bollocks. They are at best 2nd of 3rd class citizens in their own country

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back