Israel bombs Gaza

Status
Not open for further replies.

Can you not see, it is what they deserve man... the Israelis are just trying to live peacefully after such a hard time.

I just wish the Messiah would hurry the F**k up and sort this end of days malarky out. Are the Jews actually aware what's going to happen to them? :lol::lol:

I just wish the Messiah would hurry the F**k up and sort this end of days malarky out. Are the Jews actually aware what's going to happen to them? :lol::lol:
There is no end of days, the prophecy will be fulfilled when the area marked for the 'end of days' is nuked as a result of geopolitical turmoil. The area will be longer uninhabitable, end of days for those within vicinity, and end of days for that area at least for the next 20,000 years. It was wrote down thousands of years ago and therefore it must be true if not we can make it go that way, all those in Israel had best be ready to get active... radioactive.

Can you not see, it is what they deserve man... the Israelis are just trying to live peacefully after such a hard time.

The Palestinians voted for a terrorist organisation to run their country.
They are now reaping the seeds of hatred they have sown.
They indoctrinate their kids to hate Jews from the very day they are born.
Now they are outraged by the present situation, despite the fact that they themselves are the main root cause.
They will never willingly live in peace side by side with the Jews, its just not in their nature to do so.

Now they are outraged by the present situation, despite the fact that they themselves are the main root cause.
They will never willingly live in peace side by side with the Jews, its just not in their nature to do so.

You need to read up on the conflict. This is so far beyond wrong it's not even funny.

What is israels end game in the west bank,do they want the Palestinians out of there an
into other countries,they keep on building more and more of these settlements,you cant have a 2 state solution when there's no land left for the Palestinians to live in

You need to read up on the conflict. This is so far beyond wrong it's not even funny.

Other than to qualify my statement 4 as referring to the present conflict, (I think we're all aware the history is much more complex), I stand by all 5 statements.

What is israels end game in the west bank,do they want the Palestinians out of there an
into other countries,they keep on building more and more of these settlements,you cant have a 2 state solution when there's no land left for the Palestinians to live in
Don't think they give a fuck if they go to other countries tbh, just aslong as they're not there.

There won't be any Palestinians to live in it, come on Joe... you know that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back