Jimmy Hill

Status
Not open for further replies.

That was a thread posted by someone else and commented on by many people, myself included.

If having an opinion is being obsessed then the fact that you've looked for that thread might suggest you're obsessed with me.

I very much doubt that as you seem too sensible ........ but I'm surprised you're so keen to kick this argument off again.

Have you never heard of RIP ;)

If a ten second search renders someone 'obsessed' then so be it, but I think we both know the answer to that one. As I've said, there are worse things in life, but you're clearly a bit obsessed.

Well on that thread he went on and on and on and on and on ....... be warned the term tedious bellend was made for him.

When you're up against dozens of adolescents who keep quoting you it's pretty difficult not to get involved.

I can't say I've ever noticed him until this thread ......... he does seem a little obsessed.

You know as well as I do this is a lie. Strange thing to say.

Last edited:
Anyone would have done the same, and it was our fault for being in the situation where we were relying on other teams to save us. We got relegated and it was our fault, not Jimmy Hill's
Delay the game and then orchestrate the last 15 minutes? Not so sure about that, mind.
Two unrelated things: I am sorry about his illness but he was still a cheating twat.
I would not disrespect a silence, but I would not participate either.

If a ten second search renders someone 'obsessed' then so be it, but I think we both know the answer to that one. As I've said, there are worse things in life, but you're clearly a bit obsessed.

When you're up against dozens of adolescents who keep quoting you it's pretty difficult not to get involved.

You know as well as I do this is a lie. Strange thing to say.

You seem obsessed with this thread and determined to string it out when most people have considered it closed.

I, on the other hand, have stated my position quite clearly, won't be changing my mind and have nothing further to say.

I've politely repeated myself, quite a few times, for people who are too lazy to go back through the thread and check.

I won't be doing it again so take that any way you wish and make whatever comments you choose.

You seem obsessed with this thread and determined to string it out when most people have considered it closed.

I, on the other hand, have stated my position quite clearly, won't be changing my mind and have nothing further to say.

I've politely repeated myself, quite a few times, for people who are too lazy to go back through the thread and check.

I won't be doing it again so take that any way you wish and make whatever comments you choose.

I love how because someone has claimed that you're obsessed you're now determined to turn that around and claim that someone else is. You seem to have considered the thread 'closed' a number of times yet here you still are.

Where have I not stated my position clearly and made it clear that I won't be changing my mind? How is anything that you're saying in the rest of this post relevant to me?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back