Jimmy Hill

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am saying if somebody posted the same comment about that person's relative it would have been jumped on as insensitive and tasteless.

You are completely obsessed with him, and that night.

I'm not, as I've just politely explained to you ........ that's my last word to you on this subject.

I am saying if somebody posted the same comment about that person's relative it would have been jumped on as insensitive and tasteless.
Except I'd have more empathy for a relative of a fellow supporter than I would for Jimmy Hill. I've made my position clear in this thread I wouldn't wish the illness on him but neither am I going to be a hypocrite and pretend it bothers or upsets me because I dislike him. I dislike him a lot.

I f***ing hate the **** but I wouldn't wish him to have this terrible illness. What he helped do to us was unforgivable and as far as the football side of things he can fuck right off. However I hope he remains as comfortable as possible, his life will be grim at best with this cruel illness

Painful as it may be to accept Thatcher did what she believed to be the right decision.
I understand for many it is/was a bitter pill to swallow but in time everything has to move on with the times and technology.

This is a thread about a cheat who went unpunished and continued to take money out of the sport he robbed of its integrity.

Tell that to the person who brought Margaret f***ing Thatcher up, not me.

He is to be fair, as this thread and also this one suggests: http://www.readytogo.net/smb/threads/coventry-plane-if-relegated.664589/

However, that might just show that he cares, and there are worse things in life.

That was a thread posted by someone else and commented on by many people, myself included.

If having an opinion is being obsessed then the fact that you've looked for that thread might suggest you're obsessed with me.

I very much doubt that as you seem too sensible ........ but I'm surprised you're so keen to kick this argument off again.

Have you never heard of RIP ;)

That was a thread posted by someone else and commented on by many people, myself included.

If having an opinion is being obsessed then the fact that you've looked for that thread might suggest you're obsessed with me.

I very much doubt that as you seem too sensible ........ but I'm surprised you're so keen to kick this argument off again.

Have you never heard of RIP ;)
Did you see his performance on the fly by thread ?
Worra tedious knacker

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back