Krakow / Zakopane / Tatra National Park

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Sebasaurus II

Got the keys to my mate's flat in Krakow and fancy a few days in the countryside.

Recommend me something to look at, smell, eat, and do at each of these places if you've been. @Lambchops ?

Not countryside, but there's a great home cooked style restaurant in the city called Babcia Malina (or Grandma Raspberry in English) which is just amazing. I got about three courses for £6. You have to check it out, absolutely delicious.

The five lakes walk is great. Loads of Polish fanny about too

Few pics here, not much fanny though

http://www.markdentonphotographic.co.uk/poland.htm

Palenica Białczańska is the spot on google maps you walk from. About 10 mile

Then everyone takes posing photos of their girlfriends next to Morski Oko and piles into the bar. Horse and cart back to car park, or walk another 2 mile

It's class

Last edited by a moderator:
The five lakes walk is great. Loads of Polish fanny about too

Few pics here, not much fanny though

http://www.markdentonphotographic.co.uk/poland.htm

Palenica Białczańska is the spot on google maps you walk from. About 10 mile

Then everyone takes posing photos of their girlfriends next to Morski Oko and piles into the bar. Horse and cart back to car park, or walk another 2 mile

It's class

Nice one. Was just looking at the horse and cart on google there, looks canny.

Nice one. Was just looking at the horse and cart on google there, looks canny.
It's a f***ing rip off like, 10 euro iirc. Having lived in Yorkshire for 20 year I walked

It's not like walking in the Lakes, no beardy real ale twats. Mostly young fit couples. I did the first five miles following some lasses's tight arse

It's a f***ing rip off like, 10 euro iirc. Having lived in Yorkshire for 20 year I walked

It's not like walking in the Lakes, no beardy real ale twats. Mostly young fit couples. I did the first five miles following some lasses's tight arse

We were on about going to my aunty's cottage in Keswick to save money, or going to Ljubljana/Bled in Slovenia. This seemed like a class alternative. My marra's flat is just off the main square in Krakow and he's selling up soon it's now or never really if we want to take advantage of the free accommodation.

Got the keys to my mate's flat in Krakow and fancy a few days in the countryside.

Recommend me something to look at, smell, eat, and do at each of these places if you've been. @Lambchops ?
Have you been before at all? Looking to book up a few days with the missis/missus/boss/fuckhole, what's it like for spends and such things?

Schindlers Factory in the Jewish sector............not very big but interesting, and its cheap, I just got a taxi there and back for about 3 quid each way from the market square

Have you been before at all? Looking to book up a few days with the missis/missus/boss/fuckhole, what's it like for spends and such things?

I went to Warsaw to meet some mates and we hired a car and drove to Krakow. By the time we got there it was really late so walked through the main square lit up and then went and got pissed in some bar. The next morning we drove to Auschwitz then back to Warsaw. My lass has been before and she said the salt mines were canny, that's literally all I know.

My mate whose flat I'm stopping at recommended going to Tatra cos I said we were looking to get away from the city for a few days so we'll probably get a chalet or something in Zakopane.

Schindlers Factory in the Jewish sector............not very big but interesting, and its cheap, I just got a taxi there and back for about 3 quid each way from the market square

My mate says they've made it really cheap and tacky over the years but I'll be sure to go and see for myself.

For a night out as a couple, I preferred Kazimeirz rather than the main town. It's only a mile or 2 away but you avoid the stag party's and tourist prices. There's a square with up to a dozen small independent bars around it.

For a night out as a couple, I preferred Kazimeirz rather than the main town. It's only a mile or 2 away but you avoid the stag party's and tourist prices. There's a square with up to a dozen small independent bars around it.

Noted. The flat's literally 30 seconds walk or so from the main square but I'll be keen to gan arl owa.

How long you there for? if just a few days Krakow is enough - quality place especially in this weather its cracking the pavements - just wander round and sightsee, sit and have a beer and people watch. Salt Mines and Auschwitz are excellent but I think you've already done them

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back