lasses going out because its the derby!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gets right on my tits, if they like football then fair enough but most only go out because it's busy but they might aswell be invisible while anything football related is on today

Then when questioned to name 3 sunderland players, they cant. Disgrace and think they should wear bands in pubs to pay extra £1 on each drink they buy today
That's like having a go at all them at the derby today who don't go to all away games. It doesn't matter mate. It just shows how massive the game and occasion is.

Now buy them all a drink and everyone else in the various boozers see how many Christmas neck-ons ya can get.

It adds to the day. The fact pubs/clubs are like midnight on a Friday night at 10am in the morning is a weird experience. I can't imagine it happens at any other derby as they don't have the intensity that draws everyone in.

We were behind the north goal in Sunderland shirts. Eldests 18th birthday present as he's wanted to go since he was a small child. He wanted to see a Messi goal and he scored twice :D

Ive promised my lad I'll take him to see Messi play. So it looks like we'll have to gan to Camp Nou cos I doubt he'll be playing at the SOL anytime soon!

Did you book it as a package Becs or do it all yersell? We're match tickets easy to get?

It adds to the day. The fact pubs/clubs are like midnight on a Friday night at 10am in the morning is a weird experience. I can't imagine it happens at any other derby as they don't have the intensity that draws everyone in.

It's because Sunderland hasn't got theatres and Michelin starred restaurants iirc. Steve Bruce telt iz.

It really really is something that pisses me off. It's hard enough for girls who like football to be taken seriously as it is. Was at the SOL watching the 1-1 game when they equalised late on, when we got the penalty there was a group of girls, all dolled up for a Saturday night out, they never looked at the tele yet. :evil:

Err excuse me!
Going to a game looking good, doesn't mean your not interested. Ffs next it will be all good looking girls are banned coz they know fuck all!!! WRONG!

It's pathetic to be honest.
Worse than that is these women holding up the golf course on a Sunday morning.
Really irritating!

Err excuse me!
Going to a game looking good, doesn't mean your not interested. Ffs next it will be all good looking girls are banned coz they know fuck all!!! WRONG!
Of course it doesn't, but they weren't at the game, they were in the Sports Bar, and they never watched a second of the game not even when we scored. They weren't interested in anything to do with the game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back