lasses going out because its the derby!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Groups of lasses with no interest in football going out in groups on Derby day because they don't know what to do with themselves.
My lass is going to revolution with the girls pretending to be on sex and the city :lol:

Have you just made up a scenario and getting angry about it?
No, this actually happened at work. This lass was saying how she ''had to go out'' as was the derby. Asked her to name 3 players and couldnt :lol:

Three alternative questions
Spit?
Swallow?
Fancy a shag?
Like your thinking but she was a wadnt

Last edited by a moderator:
My lass is going to revolution with the girls pretending to be on sex and the city :lol:

No, this actually happened at work. This lass was saying how she ''had to go out'' as was the derby. Asked her to name 3 players and couldnt :lol:

Like your thinking but she was a wadnt
Maybe so... Maybe your just not drunk enough yet

I've got nobody else to go out with but me lass, and she is a Liverpool fan, bet I'll not be shagging her after either

Ive promised my lad I'll take him to see Messi play. So it looks like we'll have to gan to Camp Nou cos I doubt he'll be playing at the SOL anytime soon!

Did you book it as a package Becs or do it all yersell? We're match tickets easy to get?

Booked it DIY rather than a package. Got tickets from the official club website, then flights and an apartment through Expedia. Apartments are called Mandis and would recommend them. They are two mins walk from Camp Nou, two mins walk from a metro station and there are two supermarkets nearby. Ate at the tapas bar next door last night and it was fabulous and good value for money.

Also bought hola BCN tickets from the TMB website. They cover the journey from the airport on the main train, plus all your metro journeys. We've been all over doing touristy stuff so had our moneys worth.

Won today so its been a brilliant birthday present :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back