lasses going out because its the derby!

Status
Not open for further replies.
The two days of the year the dollies should be in the house, great seeing lasses who actually watch and enjoy the match out and about but the pubs would be much better off without the 'look at me' brigade and their giant shoes. (Saying that it's always canny for a sly grope when the goals gan in!)

Absolutley love them like.Tottering about in six inch platform heels.Splurt.

Then when questioned to name 3 sunderland players, they cant. Disgrace and think they should wear bands in pubs to pay extra £1 on each drink they buy today
I got wrong for swearing last derby day:lol: said it was ridiculous how people were going on its just a game:lol:

Lad goes out to meet group of mates. Lass goes with him and sits on a table with the girlfriends of the lad's mates away from their boyfriends but close enough to keep an eye on them. It's a a creiche. I find it very unsettling and tragic.
Nowt worse when a lad brings a fun extractor out
I tend to switch the fuckas off mind. Lady Muck is often hammered by me on Matchdays, she is one of the lads

Aye, I hate the derby day football fans. Had a load of stupid lasses from school going on and on when we got beat 5-1. They probably didn't even know what football was but they gloating all over.

different issues flying around here - non-fans getting derby tickets (aka cup run tickets) has always, rightly, been a sore point. But are we really suggesting that to be behind the Lads you need to have a certified attendance record and be able to spell our founder's name, state Giaccs shoe size, and who is nailed on to take any penalties today? I'm glad to have all and any backing - would you rather these females were 'Mags'?

different issues flying around here - non-fans getting derby tickets (aka cup run tickets) has always, rightly, been a sore point. But are we really suggesting that to be behind the Lads you need to have a certified attendance record and be able to spell our founder's name, state Giaccs shoe size, and who is nailed on to take any penalties today? I'm glad to have all and any backing - would you rather these females were 'Mags'?

Wouldn't give a fuck because they're embarrassments, would prefer them to be mags tbh

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back