Laudrup

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is that why he spends large amounts of time during games either going berserk or laughing? Doesn't strike me as the actions of a man whose players are doing exactly as they're told.

I have no idea about the formations we play anymore, it appears that the loss of Colback, Alonso and Borini have totally made us incapable of playing in the style that Gus wants. The replacements for these players havnt worked. But FFS, that team he put out at Hull, did he back us not to win? There was no way we were set up to beat Hull. Lets see what trick he has up his sleeve to not get beaten against Villa, in yet another must win game

We need to realise how lucky we are mate, because you know hundreds of clubs would love to swap places with us. Clubs like Halifax, Chester, Gateshead and Dover athletic to name a few.

I would not chop off a nut to score less than a goal a game and to have won one game in seven...let alone to have a goal difference of -16.

Seriously....you think teams dream of these kind of statistics? You are delusional.

You know as well as I do that looking at the teams in this league, that the squad is better than one point a game. We are not even achieving that and the players are clearly doing as they are instructed.

So, when we play 8-0-2 and it does not win in a game the manager says is a must win...who do you blame?

Oh wait...you don't complain. All of the above is ok by you. 8-0-2 just needs time. We can draw another and lose the one after it's ok.

Bollocks.... it isn't good enough and that squad is capable of better. Poyet is to blame for the poor results and you cannot contest that he should be doing better. It's so obvious I bet you do not even try to mount a defense.

Having a DoF with an eye for talent and a head coach who can coach is the plan. The execution is another matter.

I'm not in the 'Poyet out' camp, although patience is being tried.

If it should happen. Robinson is unproven at high level but he has footballing nouse, and knows the club.

Keano or Ball as short term solution or even JoS as player manager.
Robinson knows the club?

Is that why he spends large amounts of time during games either going berserk or laughing? Doesn't strike me as the actions of a man whose players are doing exactly as they're told.

Well you've seen them play haven't you?

After watching them under the previous three managers it's very obvious that they play very differently. I think it's clear to see that they are obeying instructions... although I'm not sure Alvarez is too obedient.

Just because Poyet screams on occasion doesn't mean the players aren't generally doing what they are told. We all know what Poyets system is because we see the players do so clearly.

It's not going to work setting up so defensively, making so many passes and allowing the opposition a school holiday to get back and defend. It won't work because the more passes you make the more likely one is to go astray. I imagine that's why he gets annoyed, because things go wrong. It's natural for him to be upset, but also inevitable that not all 38 games will go to plan for him. Silly to think it will. When you play not to lose this means that you are going to inadvertently lose some you don't expect to. That's what has happened to us.

Just because he is annoyed does not equal the players are not doing as they are told. It's plain to see that they generally do do as they are told and are quite disciplined about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back