Laurens De Bock

Status
Not open for further replies.

Not too sure about this. I'm generally not a fan of 2 players per position in defence. I'd prefer is to go with less defenders and more flexibility. Plus I'd like to see some space for Tom Robson to develop. That being said, if the lad is talented and won't break the bank then fair enough.

full back is such a crucial position to the way we want to play that having 2 left backs and 2 right backs in the squad is a definite requirement.

Add to that the fact that a modern full back needs to be a real athlete maybe the likelihood of injury is higher than with an old fashioned style defender.

Don't be fooled by the leftbacks that we got
He's still, he's still Laurens from de bock
Used to have Danny Collins now we have a lot
No matter where we go, We know where we came from.

Sign him up.

Not too sure about this. I'm generally not a fan of 2 players per position in defence. I'd prefer is to go with less defenders and more flexibility. Plus I'd like to see some space for Tom Robson to develop. That being said, if the lad is talented and won't break the bank then fair enough.
I'm not a fan of having a right sided full back as cover on the left. When van aanholt did his shoulder in last season we were knackered for 2 months. Proper cover in each position is vital. And we've got an experienced head to keep everyone relatively happy when they're not playing.

Never heard of him but I reckon he will be too good for us Bonny lad

Everybody seems to think that this bloke is less able than PVA. What if he's better than PVA i.e. not a squad player?

By the anger, I sense that someone I have on ignore might be contributing to his usual standards. Anyone who gets wound up by WUM's should either bang them on ignore for a simpler, happier life or just quit moaning about it...

I'm not a fan of having a right sided full back as cover on the left. When van aanholt did his shoulder in last season we were knackered for 2 months. Proper cover in each position is vital. And we've got an experienced head to keep everyone relatively happy when they're not playing.
For the odd game id be comfortable with it. Odds are that dick would have to concentrate far more effort keeping egos in check for the benefit we'd get from the odd game of a senior left footed left back. Besides I'd rather see Robson get a shot

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back