Lermberts

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, I have, at the world cup, one of the most popular sporting events on earth, and you're looking for evidence that some posters have seen him play? Use your f***ing brain for once and stop your piss poor trolling for good, you massive twat.

:lol:

Yes, I have, at the world cup, one of the most popular sporting events on earth, and you're looking for evidence that some posters have seen him play? Use your f***ing brain for once and stop your piss poor trolling for good, you massive twat.
:lol:

He was that good in World Cup for Belgium he started one game! :lol::lol:
Peruzzi make likes of rocky and phooey seem knowledgable!
Im not saying he's good, bad or indifferent as haven't seen him but I'm not sure how much the ones getting excited over him have either!

Vergini and Alvarez are Argentinian internationals. I do get your point regarding vergini mind! :lol:
I'm just interested if any of these posters who are pulling there skin back over him have actually seen him play.

Who are they, I can't see anyone doing that ............... I expect their posts have all been deleted by now.

Im not saying he's good, bad or indifferent as haven't seen him but I'm not sure how much the ones getting excited over him have either!

Nope, still can't find any posts of that nature ........ I'll have another look.

Did I say he was great at the world cup? No. You asked had anyone seen him play, I responded and told you I have, as have many other people. I also know Advocaat signed him while at Zenit. I'd never seen Hazard play before he joined the premier league, was I to assume he was shite despite people raving about him? Lombaerts was also behind Kompany and Vertonghen in the pecking order, players we could only dream of signing. You're saying people are getting excited, why not? A central defender who has played for a good team at a world cup recently, has played champions league football regularly and is highly rated by Advocaat. It's not hard to see why he'd be an exciting signing.

so would Vermalen not be good enough either :lol: clueless

You don't need to......the SMB uber-scouts have cyber-managed him on their game consoles and have watched the obligatory YouTube clips. To be fair that's all Congerton and his staff do initially.
My thoughts as well to be honest.
Like I say I know nothing about him but his pedigree seems decent enough so I'm not adverse to the signature, was just curious to see if anyone had seen much of him.
Think I'll keep my powder dry on him though until I see him play.

Won't be many, but he's a current Belgian international so decent pedigree about him.
Yeah agree with that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back