Lermberts

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vergini and Alvarez are Argentinian internationals. I do get your point regarding vergini mind! :lol:
I'm just interested if any of these posters who are pulling there skin back over him have actually seen him play.
Probably through YouTube,and we all know how that pans out

He was that good in World Cup for Belgium he started one game! :lol::lol:
Peruzzi make likes of rocky and phooey seem knowledgable!
Im not saying he's good, bad or indifferent as haven't seen him but I'm not sure how much the ones getting excited over him have either!

Don't you dare take the piss out of my mate @Hongkongphooey. You utter monkey spunk.

What's this membership shite? Do they not make enough money from advertisements plastered over two thirds of their paper?
Murdoch likes the paywall, times has one too. Mind don't wanna go on the suns site, the times is annoying but with print going to the wall they gotta make money elsewhere.

Murdoch likes the paywall, times has one too. Mind don't wanna go on the suns site, the times is annoying but with print going to the wall they gotta make money elsewhere.
If it's going to the wall, how come people are still buying papers? It must cost them next to nothing anyway with all the adverts plastered all over their papers.

Vergini and Alvarez are Argentinian internationals. I do get your point regarding vergini mind! :lol:
I'm just interested if any of these posters who are pulling there skin back over him have actually seen him play.
Probably not mate! It's ok to be excited though, based on certain credentials. He could turn out to be pap but hopefully he will be a player that matches the pedigree (if we sign him)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back