Long Term Ownership.

Status
Not open for further replies.

PISTON

Striker
If Ellis is going to be around for a while would it be better for us to get relegated in the short term just so he can fully appreciate our PL status and why the risks of not investing are way greater than investing?

Most of us know the implications when "penny pinching" finally comes home to roost because we've all seen it before. To be fair to Ellis the Championship or worse is one thing that isn't on his ownership CV. For this reason i believe he doesn't fully appreciate the implications.

Is relegation a pill worth swallowing for future long term success?

If Ellis is going to be around for a while would it be better for us to get relegated in the short term just so he can fully appreciate our PL status and why the risks of not investing are way greater than investing?

Most of us know the implications when "penny pinching" finally comes home to roost because we've all seen it before. To be fair to Ellis the Championship or worse is one thing that isn't on his ownership CV. For this reason i believe he doesn't fully appreciate the implications.

No.

FFS. Your idiocy is reaching new levels every day.

You are the worst poster on SMB.
What goes through your head amazes me.
Out of curiosity does anyone know if he's a mag? Every thread or comment he leaves has mag written all over it.

I'm not sure where to start with this?

Let me get this straight? I assume you think 'penny pinching' will lead to relegation eventually, so it would be better to just get relegated so Ellis knows not to 'penny pinch' in the future?

Piston,,,, man,,,,, you do talk some shit,,,, Look at me, I've got the people on here all arguing.
Have you ever, ran a business?????

I know this all started while Colback was still here, but once he left you absolutely lost it didn't you Piston?

Let me get this straight? I assume you think 'penny pinching' will lead to relegation eventually, so it would be better to just get relegated so Ellis knows not to 'penny pinch' in the future?
Just leave it mate the blokes a f***ing sperm guzzling turbo M0ng.

Shit, even by your standards

I'm of the opinion if it's gonna happen let's just get it out of the way and look forward to a better long term future. You can't play Russian Roulette for very long before the gun goes off. We were very lucky last season. The warnings have been ignored.

The current situation is like being a hamster on a f**king treadmill wheel.

I'm of the opinion if it's gonna happen let's just get it out of the way and look forward to a better long term future. You can't play Russian Roulette for very long before the gun goes off. We were very lucky last season. The warnings have been ignored.

The current situation is like being a hamster on a f**king treadmill wheel.

So using this analogy, it's better to shoot yourself in the head ASAP then?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back