Lorik Cana

Status
Not open for further replies.
Loves him me. Stopped in the Radisson in Durham for his first few months so used to talk to him most days. Down to earth, nice fella and you wouldn't have guessed he was a nutter on the pitch.

For me we've missed someone with his dominance in the centre of the park since he has left. Barring Rodwell and Alf all of our centre midds have been around 5"9. Larsson, Vaughan, Gardner, Cattermole etc. Cana has physical presence.

Remember that second half against Liverpool, just watching his performance and thinking "we won't be getting beaten today"

He Def had a presence and u could see the other players listened to him and respected him

Loves him me. Stopped in the Radisson in Durham for his first few months so used to talk to him most days. Down to earth, nice fella and you wouldn't have guessed he was a nutter on the pitch.

For me we've missed someone with his dominance in the centre of the park since he has left. Barring Rodwell and Alf all of our centre midds have been around 5"9. Larsson, Vaughan, Gardner, Cattermole etc. Cana has physical presence.

Remember that second half against Liverpool, just watching his performance and thinking "we won't be getting beaten today"

That and some of his other games, and also Alfs games v toon, everton, even spurs away when we were backs to wall showed perfectly why a big unit can be such an assett, it staggers me how so many bosses ignore it...Wenger (in recent years) and any safc manager especially!

Rodwell so far....well he is tall but just a bystander /not agressive by nature

That and some of his other games, and also Alfs games v toon, everton, even spurs away when we were backs to wall showed perfectly why a big unit can be such an assett, it staggers me how so many bosses ignore it...Wenger (in recent years) and any safc manager especially!

Rodwell so far....well he is tall but just a bystander /not agressive by nature

Alf , Cana and a 2014 form Cattermole in CM....dream stuff!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back