Mags Tweets.

Status
Not open for further replies.

@Sam22Maverick: If sunderland go down I'm hiring a plane with a banner for there first game in the championship #nufc #safc

@LostSoulsForEva: So that's a banner over the Tyne bridge and a plane in recent years. 100% proof that #NUFC is their absolute yardstick #SAFC

@AH93__: that 5 in a row banner man hahahahahahahaha #obsessed enjoy the Championship next year lads #SAFC

@_bumps: Ha ha ha theres the #safc banner plane #kernts #nufc hope you go down ***** #nufc

It's well and truly rattled them lads. Well done to all involved :cool:

I know one of them guys and he's one of the very obsessed ones along with another guy. The TLs are very safc based on match days wether mags are playing or not it's all safc this that and tuther

Some of them are getting annoyed that it flew over the 17 minute mark. Shame, I thought it was going to be later than that, but can't be helped. If anyone gives grief about that part at least we know that wasn't the plan

Funny how other people see it.My mate is a scouser and he took the piss big time today out of us saying we have embarrassed ourselves beyond belief.

I hope this doesn't bite us on the arse

Assuming he's a Liverpool supporter, I think they've got more to think about today than us flying a plane over St James Park.

Funny how other people see it.My mate is a scouser and he took the piss big time today out of us saying we have embarrassed ourselves beyond belief.

I hope this doesn't bite us on the arse

Have to admit they'd know a bit about embarrassing themselves. hough it never seems to stop them

Had a mag, saying how disrespectful it was, that the place flew past around the 17mins. I kid you not.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back