Mags Tweets.

Status
Not open for further replies.

@ToonArmyMIA: Well done mackems on flying a plane over during 17th minute remembrance of the air disaster. A new low that I didn't expect was capable

These people are pure f***ing vermin and posters on here were disgusted we dare take the piss out of them :rolleyes:

@Sam22Maverick: If sunderland go down I'm hiring a plane with a banner for there first game in the championship #nufc #safc

@LostSoulsForEva: So that's a banner over the Tyne bridge and a plane in recent years. 100% proof that #NUFC is their absolute yardstick #SAFC

@AH93__: that 5 in a row banner man hahahahahahahaha #obsessed enjoy the Championship next year lads #SAFC

@_bumps: Ha ha ha theres the #safc banner plane #kernts #nufc hope you go down ***** #nufc

It's well and truly rattled them lads. Well done to all involved :cool:
@Sam22Maverick: If sunderland go down I'm hiring a plane with a banner for there first game in the championship #nufc #safc

@LostSoulsForEva: So that's a banner over the Tyne bridge and a plane in recent years. 100% proof that #NUFC is their absolute yardstick #SAFC

@AH93__: that 5 in a row banner man hahahahahahahaha #obsessed enjoy the Championship next year lads #SAFC

@_bumps: Ha ha ha theres the #safc banner plane #kernts #nufc hope you go down ***** #nufc

It's well and truly rattled them lads. Well done to all involved :cool:

Dinnit worry lads we've got some help, if their try and come into the light....They shall not pass !!

I wasn't in favour of the plane but it didn't fly over on the 17th minute, why are they trying to make it offensive? Sky showed it on the 16th minute and then it was out of sight and you could here them do their 17th minute applause thing.
Facts marra are not welcome here

I wasn't in favour of the plane but it didn't fly over on the 17th minute, why are they trying to make it offensive? Sky showed it on the 16th minute and then it was out of sight and you could here them do their 17th minute applause thing.

Because that's what they do.

Mags, rewriting history since 1988.

they're absolutely adamant that this was a deliberate jibe at MH17. They f***ing hated every minute of having to praise us and be nice towards us after we raised 30 odd grand and have been waiting for this moment to throw accusations at us. Poor bastards. :lol:

There was no disrespect intended or shown towards the lads who died in the plane incident. None. We raised a lot of money for those lads, lest they forget.
If they now twist on saying we were disrespectful so be it, it will show them up as the tits they really are.

they're absolutely adamant that this was a deliberate jibe at MH17. They f***ing hated every minute of having to praise us and be nice towards us after we raised 30 odd grand and have been waiting for this moment to throw accusations at us. Poor bastards. :lol:
just remind them that the first donation towards this was from @bernardbresslaw Yep the same one who organised the whole MH17 fundraising

I was completely against they idea but it's obviously got right up their noses and they're using MH17 as an excuse to be so annoyed about it. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back