McCann's getting abuse on twitter

• Thread starter Deleted member 27897
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

Until a story breaks that Gerry McCann sacrificed his daughter to mumm ra the ever living to gain mystical sexual hero powers.... I'm not interested, read to much already.

Not far off a working theory that like. :lol:

Logon or register to see this image

Looks rough these days

What a guilty conciseness looks like I'd imagine. Whether you believe in the bogey man or not, she and Gerry was at fault for the disappearance of their kid.

Last edited:
Sky News making news up on a quiet day as usual.

Don't understand how Twitter works... but I thought for the person to see it you had to put the @ sign and their username for them to see it.

The wifey today from what I saw was typing stuff out and then putting the hash tag on followed by Mccann.

Doesn't that mean that they wouldn't even see the abuse unless they were searching for it? Or am I wrong in my understanding on how the sodding thing works.

No difference from the wifey doing that than her sitting in the pub saying it to a marra.

Twitter is for c*nts anyway.

Not far off a working theory that like. :lol:

What a guilty conciseness looks like I'd imagine. Whether you believe in the bogey man or not, she and Gerry was at fault for the disappearance of their kid.
I would say the person who took her is at fault. Kate and Gerry are victims. In this as well but in this country we love to blame victims.

Sky News making news up on a quiet day as usual.

Don't understand how Twitter works... but I thought for the person to see it you had to put the @ sign and their username for them to see it.

The wifey today from what I saw was typing stuff out and then putting the hash tag on followed by Mccann.

Doesn't that mean that they wouldn't even see the abuse unless they were searching for it? Or am I wrong in my understanding on how the sodding thing works.

No difference from the wifey doing that than her sitting in the pub saying it to a marra.

Twitter is for c*nts anyway.

they'd have to put 'mccann' or something similar into Twitter's search bar for the tweet to show up.

Twitter is for people who understand how it works. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back