McCann's getting abuse on twitter

• Thread starter Deleted member 27897
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

Seems to tbe top story on sky news today, constant twitter trolling and abuse of Kate and Gerry McCann being investigated.

One of the perpetrators has quickly become infamous as they were a middle aged woman under the tag of "sweepy face", living in a posh rural village.

Has twitter got out of control then? Or is it free speech? Should news regulate this behaviour?
tbf sweepy face is going through a tough time hersel mate. i heard her old man husband's had a heart attack and is stranded out bali way there

It is free speech in America where the First Amendment guarantees that right but that can include incitement to hatred, so long as there is no corresponding action by the speaker, which in this country is not lawful. The Tories intend to replace the Human Rights act with a Bill of Rights but that would be a tightening of the law regarding free speech.

Seems to tbe top story on sky news today, constant twitter trolling and abuse of Kate and Gerry McCann being investigated.

One of the perpetrators has quickly become infamous as they were a middle aged woman under the tag of "sweepy face", living in a posh rural village.

Has twitter got out of control then? Or is it free speech? Should news regulate this behaviour?

Twitter does not send messages, people do.

People seem to think free speech is a way of saying whatever you want without any consequences, but there will never be true free speech as there always will be social and moral guidelines.

free speech is like free actions, there always has to be limits

Fine... but how do you explain the presence of thermite on the steel girders?

What annoys me is they are adamant they have done nothing wrong
Well that's a load of bollocks.
In a tv interview she said not a day goes by when she doesn't feel guilt for what happened. She bitterly regrets what they did that night and has contemplated suicide. They probably didn't put any of that in the The Sun or whatever rag you get your info from.

Sorry like but if you take a bairn away anywhere you don't let them out of your sight. Dont have bairns if they are an inconvenience on holiday and need to go to bed early. More importantly a little lass has gone missing

gone missing and dogs found scent of death only in the McCanns apartment, none of the other 6, and only in the McCanns rental car.

roulette fans can work out the odds.

Well that's a load of bollocks.
In a tv interview she said not a day goes by when she doesn't feel guilt for what happened. She bitterly regrets what they did that night and has contemplated suicide. They probably didn't put any of that in the The Sun or whatever rag you get your info from.

Odd that she seems to have pretty much done everything she could to hinder investigations etc, or at least that is what my memory is telling me from what I have read in the dim and distant past.
She looks guilty to me, and has pretty dubious friends, like that dodgy politician woman (cant recall the name).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back