Mick & Paddy Kubicki and their Striped Right Roker Boot

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pat's a good lad. Doesn't deserve these constant accusations.

:lol::lol:

You didn't answer the question though. What has your opinion of Pat's goodness got to do with your assertion that I am "sly" for openly posting my views/suspicions ?

YOU are KRB and I claim my 10 shillings! :lol:

:lol::lol:

You didn't answer the question though. What has your opinion of Pat's goodness got to do with your assertion that I am "sly" for openly posting my views/suspicions ?

YOU are KRB and I claim my 10 shillings! :lol:
Your unfounded allegations are sly.

Your unfounded allegations are sly.
Funny how I've never seen you say this any other time that anyone on here as ever suggested a possible alter ego?

I can have suspicions based on things I have noticed can't I? Just like everyone else does on here.

And to quote you earlier in this thread...
Why do you even care?
Why do you even care?

Go and read a thread about what someone is having for their tea instead.

Funny how I've never seen you say this any other time that anyone on here as ever suggested a possible alter ego?

I can have suspicions based on things I have noticed can't I? Just like everyone else does on here.

And to quote you earlier in this thread...

Why do you even care?

Go and read a thread about what someone is having for their tea instead.
I don't think there's been a nosebag thread today unfortunately. The SoSfather hasn't been on in a while.

I'll just watch your obsession with these posters go on. I guess with Bristow being banned you need another poster to chase.

I don't think there's been a nosebag thread today unfortunately. The SoSfather hasn't been on in a while.

I'll just watch your obsession with these posters go on. I guess with Bristow being banned you need another poster to chase.
What's dirty done now?!

More attention seeking from Cat Ryan. You really need to give it a rest luv. You are coming over as desperate.

More attention seeking from Cat Ryan. You really need to give it a rest luv. You are coming over as desperate.
Ah look, it's Spitbile. Right on cue for yet more misogyny.

:rolleyes:

Spitbile Newsflash: anyone starting a thread is an attention seeker!

Why open my threads?

It's a real shame that such a great poster like Pat is subject to such vile cyber bullying.

Is that what is when people suggest you are another poster? Right I best get reporting all my accusers then!

Last edited:
Ah look, it's Spitbile. Right on cue for yet more misogyny.

:rolleyes:

Why open my threads?

Spitbile, wasn't that someone else's name for me? Try and be original. I was just meandering through the board, noticed this thread and your incessant attention seeking lust, and felt I should comment. If you don't like it, don't start shite threads luv.
Feel honoured that I have afforded you a reply.
This is my final word on this thread so don't waste any more effort on me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back