Negativity on here

Status
Not open for further replies.
The negativity on here is astounding, I've realised more than ever.
Yes, granted, we've had a poor start to the season and it's a results game. Yes some of the style of football has been poor and we deserve better.
BUT, to start piling pressure on Poyet already, disputing his style of football and his substitute decisions is absurd. When will people realise that changing manager season on season is unsustainable for the progression of a football club. We have to be patient and sadly may have to watch some poor football at times but Poyet is one of our best chances of success in the coming years assuming we get behind him, not question his ability as a manager.
In Poyet I trust

Where's borini?

Your craic is so diverse it's incredible
Should not tell porkies then, should ya? Pretending to be ITK, then going on as if you never said borini was having a medical. :lol:
f***ing mad, you.

Last edited:

The same smug twats who sing Gustavo Poyet at the match. We've lost 1. Liverpool have lost 3. The mags are in turmoil. Life can't get much better surely. We are not Europe bound, we have an emerging team, I'm enjoying the ride, my apologies for that but I am.
Could get a little better mind. Is that your s1000? Thinking of getting one.

Unlike so many of the crew who appear to have acquired pairs of rose tinted glasses I stuck to my view that we wouldn't go down last season, predominantly because I had faith in our squad. However, we failed to significantly strengthen our squad in the summer and currently I'm not happy about the way we are approaching games. The combined result is that I have developed genuine concerns about the way we play. For example I would like to see our flair players given more freedom to express themselves, particularly against the weaker sides as it's my belief that they are capable of delivering more than they are currently showing. Trust me, the last thing I want is to see is yet another manager sacked.

Unlike so many of the crew who appear to have acquired pairs of rose tinted glasses I stuck to my view that we wouldn't go down last season, predominantly because I had faith in our squad. However, we failed to significantly strengthen our squad in the summer and currently I'm not happy about the way we are approaching games. The combined result is that I have developed genuine concerns about the way we play. For example I would like to see our flair players given more freedom to express themselves, particularly against the weaker sides as it's my belief that they are capable of delivering more than they are currently showing. Trust me, the last thing I want is to see is yet another manager sacked.
Hand in your cv to the club mate

He isn't.
He turned around a complete shambles last season to comfortably the best achieved survival in PL history and a cup final
Who would be a better candidate that would come? I'd love to know

The same smug twats who sing Gustavo Poyet at the match. We've lost 1. Liverpool have lost 3. The mags are in turmoil. Life can't get much better surely. We are not Europe bound, we have an emerging team, I'm enjoying the ride, my apologies for that but I am.
The mags might be in turmoil but they are only one point behind us. We are not sitting pretty, living on the (relative) cheap will get us relegated sooner rather than later.

The mags might be in turmoil but they are only one point behind us. We are not sitting pretty, living on the (relative) cheap will get us relegated sooner rather than later.
I understand your point, but there are a lot more successful clubs living on the "relative cheap" than us so I don't think splashing the cash is the sole key to success. Everton, Southampton, Swansea for example- clubs with less expense than us yet more success in recent years

Reminds me of MON.
I can't think of one trait that MoN had that Poyet has
For one Poyet actually turns up to training

Could get a little better mind. Is that your s1000? Thinking of getting one.

Yes m8. Bought it last year for a retirement pressie. Wanted a bit more power to break away. Had a 600rr before. Tried the Blade but by the time you added everything I wanted the Beemer was a better buy. Now couldn't imagine another bike. Had it 146 on road and it is steady as a rock. Feels a natural bike and you form part of it. Tried the HP4 this year but for the normal biker I can't make use of those extra hp etc so just looking to add more carbon and an end can. Take one for a test ride, you'll sell the wife for it. Enjoy.

Hand in your cv to the club mate

He turned around a complete shambles last season to comfortably the best achieved survival in PL history and a cup final
Who would be a better candidate that would come? I'd love to know
Sorry mate, but I really don't like a manager who's lack of tactical nous makes the likes of Leicester & Stoke look like Brazil. Even Pulis would do immensely better & I can't stand him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back