Nerd Hobbies

Status
Not open for further replies.

I work for a software company so I'm obviously surrounded by them. Magic the Gathering and Transformers being the two main things.

I was once on the Metro and a creepy looking fucker answered the phone in the voice of a pirate then continued to have a conversation like that all the way to Sunderland. Couple nights later he tried to strike up conversation with a student lass who was terrified. I had to intervene and pretend I knew her so he fucked off. Admittedly I did nowt when he followed her off the train at Seaburn. I've not seen either of them since so I assume that she is in his dungeon somewhere.
These little stories are just vignettes from your next book aren't they? :lol:

I can never understand why people are so judgmental. Other people have different taste, get over it. If they're happy that's their life ffs

Everytime I walk passed that shop I have to stop myself going in and bullying them, just to make them feel at home. Even their mams call them names.
At work last week I was at a blokes house(not like that) who had hundreds of full leg sets, arranged perfectly in to their topical ranges. Behind each range he had a topical wallpaper, eg, the marvel range had marvel wallpaper. Was quite impressive. Must have been thousands of pounds worth. Still, at least he built them and didn't just keep them in the boxes.
The smell of body odour that eminates from that place is so thick and potent you can grab it with your hands

You say that as though it's a bad thing. Personally I like a bit of ELO when dealing with the big IT problems.

I'm not being judgemental or anything just providing a public service to let people know who they should keep their children away from.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back