New Music Releases Thread

Not that new but I highly recommend the Bop English album - Constant Bop.

Completely different to what I normally listen to. It's a bit bluesy, a bit pop, a bit rock and a bit mad.

Going to my first North East gig since I was in the first year of college tomorrow :eek:

Future Islands for the third time this year, supported by Du Blonde. Looking forward to both.

Going to my first North East gig since I was in the first year of college tomorrow :eek:

Future Islands for the third time this year, supported by Du Blonde. Looking forward to both.

She's quite hit and miss based on the couple of times I've seen her. Just gotta hope the sound is alright so you can hear the other two in the band or else it's a bit flat.

Is anyone going to the Green Man Courtyard gigs this weekend at Kings Cross? It's free and Sunday's line up looking good. Happyness, Stealing Sheep, Meilyr Jones (potentially excellent), Boxed In. Link here: http://www.greenman.net/news/green-man-presents-courtyard/

Sadly I'm back watching us against Spurs so I'm gunna miss it, annoying!

Can't get away with future islands like his voice grates like fuck on me

I've got Wolf Alice 21st at the uni with Drenge supporting

It wouldn't be a Libertines album release day without gig cancelations due to a Pete Doherty 'medical emergency'. Enjoying the album though, a bit hit and miss in places but better than I was expecting.

It wouldn't be a Libertines album release day without gig cancelations due to a Pete Doherty 'medical emergency'. Enjoying the album though, a bit hit and miss in places but better than I was expecting.
Ne suprise!
Gunna give the album a listen later. The tunes av already heard from it are good like.

Just started in the last couple of weeks, used to be on Monday's which I thought was miles better, gave you a full week of listening on your commute.

Aye what a shit change

hmmmmm would not surprise me if this is a publicity stunt

he's a f***ing clip these days looked better when he was on the smack

Back