New World Order

Status
Not open for further replies.
Billderburg meetings are a fact!!

When has everyone with those levels of power (media, I.t money) in secret ever been a good thing.

The simple fact is money makes the world go round, control the money control the world.

I'd say secular extremism is as much a part of this world as religious extremism.

I've always had a feeling that something was a miss/ not as it seems and these theories regarding the control of money, media etc explain why.

I cannot get my head around some of theories put forward but a lot of it makes perfect sense.

The NWO gang have been a bit lax with the World Wide Web mind, can we expect a lot more censorship in the near future?

I thought they would have had content control all wrapped up from the very start. I can't understand that one.

I'd like to know how anybody thinks they can control the butterfly effect, the chaos theory of life.

I'm 100% sure there's a group of people who'd like to make money and plot and plan to increase profits without thought to human lives, what I don't believe is that they have the precision required by some of the conspiracy nutters to carry out all the shit they get blamed them for.

This. Humans are far too inherently selfish to work co-operatively on such a scale. There are a lot of powerful people in the world, who heavily influence governments and populations, but I doubt they are as cohesive a unit as is suspected. I would imagine there are fairly transient relationships of cooperation when it suits, and at other times there will be power struggles.

Billderburg meetings are a fact!!

When has everyone with those levels of power (media, I.t money) in secret ever been a good thing.

The simple fact is money makes the world go round, control the money control the world.

I have no doubt all sorts of strategies and shady deals are done there. But as one of the past presidents said, it they were a shadowy world government, they were doing a pretty shit job.

This. Humans are far too inherently selfish to work co-operatively on such a scale. There are a lot of powerful people in the world, who heavily influence governments and populations, but I doubt they are as cohesive a unit as is suspected. I would imagine there are fairly transient relationships of cooperation when it suits, and at other times there will be power struggles.

I have no doubt all sorts of strategies and shady deals are done there. But as one of the past presidents said, it they were a shadowy world government, they were doing a pretty shit job.

And maybe that's why they consider themselves the enlightened ones?

And maybe that's why they consider themselves the enlightened ones?

In which case great. I'd far rather enlightened people who aren't inherently selfish controlled this world than the regular average troglodytes who inhabit this rock.

Mass financial crisis yet the rich get richer, make the slaves foot the bill, I think there doing a bang up job so far

http://www.thegeorgiaguidestones.com/Message.htm

Logon or register to see this image

"LET THESE BE GUIDESTONES TO AN AGE OF REASON"
the message of the Georgia Guide stones

1. MAINTAIN HUMANITY UNDER 500,000,000 IN PERPETUAL BALANCE WITH NATURE
2. GUIDE REPRODUCTION WISELY - IMPROVING FITNESS AND DIVERSITY
3. UNITE HUMANITY WITH A LIVING NEW LANGUAGE
4. RULE PASSION - FAITH - TRADITION - AND ALL THINGS WITH TEMPERED REASON
5. PROTECT PEOPLE AND NATIONS WITH FAIR LAWS AND JUST COURTS
6. LET ALL NATIONS RULE INTERNALLY RESOLVING EXTERNAL DISPUTES IN A WORLD COURT
7. AVOID PETTY LAWS AND USELESS OFFICIALS
8. BALANCE PERSONAL RIGHTS WITH SOCIAL DUTIES
9. PRIZE TRUTH - BEAUTY - LOVE- SEEKING HARMONY WITH THE INFINITE
10. BE NOT A CANCER ON THE EARTH - LEAVE ROOM FOR NATURE - LEAVE ROOM FOR NATURE

Most of these seem pretty sensible. Even 1-3 have a point if worrying how they see them happening.

I've always had a feeling that something was a miss/ not as it seems and these theories regarding the control of money, media etc explain why.

I cannot get my head around some of theories put forward but a lot of it makes perfect sense.

The NWO gang have been a bit lax with the World Wide Web mind, can we expect a lot more censorship in the near future?

I thought they would have had content control all wrapped up from the very start. I can't understand that one.

Yep, happening soon.

Most of these seem pretty sensible. Even 1-3 have a point if worrying how they see them happening.

Most seem sensible? Really? To a satanist maybe. Have you felt the need to sacrifice any young kids lately?

You can wrap a turd in parma ham but it'll still be a turd.

Don't forget that these stones are on state land hence fully endorsed by the U.S government.

Most seem sensible? Really? To a satanist maybe. Have you felt the need to sacrifice any young kids lately?

You can wrap a turd in parma ham but it'll still be a turd.

Don't forget that these stones are on state land hence fully endorsed by the U.S government.

Not tonight but I did a few babies a week ago. Please tell me what you feel is satanic about these? A bit liberal/green party but apart from that...

6. LET ALL NATIONS RULE INTERNALLY RESOLVING EXTERNAL DISPUTES IN A WORLD COURT
7. AVOID PETTY LAWS AND USELESS OFFICIALS
8. BALANCE PERSONAL RIGHTS WITH SOCIAL DUTIES
9. PRIZE TRUTH - BEAUTY - LOVE- SEEKING HARMONY WITH THE INFINITE
10. BE NOT A CANCER ON THE EARTH - LEAVE ROOM FOR NATURE - LEAVE ROOM FOR NATURE

Not tonight but I did a few babies a week ago. Please tell me what you feel is satanic about these? A bit liberal/green party but apart from that...

6. LET ALL NATIONS RULE INTERNALLY RESOLVING EXTERNAL DISPUTES IN A WORLD COURT just plain wrong, NWO globalisation.
7. AVOID PETTY LAWS AND USELESS OFFICIALS What does this even mean, and who gets to decide what is petty and useless?
8. BALANCE PERSONAL RIGHTS WITH SOCIAL DUTIES What duties might these be?
9. PRIZE TRUTH - BEAUTY - LOVE- SEEKING HARMONY WITH THE INFINITE replacing the Judeo-Christian complex with some other mumbo jumbo occultist themes.
10. BE NOT A CANCER ON THE EARTH - LEAVE ROOM FOR NATURE - LEAVE ROOM FOR NATURE Environmentalist mumbo jumbo clap trap

I noticed you fail to mention points 1-3, I wonder why? mmmmm. If the stones are not satanic then why do occultists practice rituals there regularly?

I noticed you fail to mention points 1-3, I wonder why? mmmmm. If the stones are not satanic then why do occultists practice rituals there regularly?

Because if you wish to practice 1-3 you had dam well make sure your seen as doing the others?

I did say most were sensible and 1-3 have a point.

I have no idea what the ideal level of humanity is but most would agree that perpetual balance with nature has long gone out of the window. So a reduction in numbers may be what the Dr ordered. Interestingly, for being in charge of everything this rather simple (sterilisation, tailored viruses, old fashioned wars, durex) issue seems to be a big fail for NWO!

Could be eugenics - not good. Could be don't sleep with your sister - good. Jury is out.

Great idea if you mean English - which any self respecting lizard man would. If you mean Esperanto - bring back the humans to be in charge.

Not too sure Occultists being nearby is a true example of satanism. There's a few churches near me where people worship regularly but that doesn't make me a Christian.

6. LET ALL NATIONS RULE INTERNALLY RESOLVING EXTERNAL DISPUTES IN A WORLD COURT just plain wrong, NWO globalisation.

Good point best to take it into your own hands and invade them!

7. AVOID PETTY LAWS AND USELESS OFFICIALS What does this even mean, and who gets to decide what is petty and useless?
According to most people on here this is probably the ideal message. Stop stupid, pointless laws that serve bureaucrats not the people.

8. BALANCE PERSONAL RIGHTS WITH SOCIAL DUTIES What duties might these be?
Look after your neighbours, the elderly and those less fortunate.

9. PRIZE TRUTH - BEAUTY - LOVE- SEEKING HARMONY WITH THE INFINITE replacing the Judeo-Christian complex with some other mumbo jumbo occultist themes.
I'd replace the Judeo Christian complex tomorrow

10. BE NOT A CANCER ON THE EARTH - LEAVE ROOM FOR NATURE - LEAVE ROOM FOR NATURE Environmentalist mumbo jumbo clap trap
Good point - destroy the planet a much better outlook.

Most of these seem anti-globalisation/capitalism as we know it not exactly the NWO as portrayed.

Last edited:
I did say most were sensible and 1-3 have a point.

I have no idea what the ideal level of humanity is but most would agree that perpetual balance with nature has long gone out of the window. So a reduction in numbers may be what the Dr ordered. Interestingly, for being in charge of everything this rather simple (sterilisation, tailored viruses, old fashioned wars, durex) issue seems to be a big fail for NWO!

Could be eugenics - not good. Could be don't sleep with your sister - good. Jury is out.

Great idea if you mean English - which any self respecting lizard man would. If you mean Esperanto - bring back the humans to be in charge.

:lol:

The current level of population of the world is around 6-7billion (6-7000 million) to get to 500 million that means 80-90% of the worlds population must die. Guess what? If that ever comes about, we won't be some of the lucky ones.

If you're talking of over population and overuse of natural resources, then don't believe the hype. The planet could take billions more of us.

The more I think about these stones and read up about them, I think @Barnacle Boy is right. Rich elitists messing with our brains, getting their rocks off . Sad fucks.

:lol:

The current level of population of the world is around 6-7billion (6-7000 million) to get to 500 million that means 80-90% of the worlds population must die. Guess what? If that ever comes about, we won't be some of the lucky ones.

If you're talking of over population and overuse of natural resources, then don't believe the hype. The planet could take billions more of us.

The more I think about these stones and read up about them, I think @Barnacle Boy is right. Rich elitists messing with our brains, getting their rocks off . Sad fucks.

Like I said - the population one I had no idea about. I'm sure the planet can cope with more but what cost will billions more have?

Agree someone is messing about with the stones, who and what for I can't really see.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back