NFL fans...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Got quite lucky in the respect that I chose Seattle half way through and they went on to win. The good thing is that a team can be class one season and poor the next.

Very much this. Since I started to watch it on a regular basis and have a soft spot for the Ravens they've turned poor :lol: ... Flacco couldn't throw for shit and Rice, well it felt like he had a combined rush distance of 10 yards last season :mad: Hopefully having a fully fit Dennis Pitta should make a difference this year

League is ready to go. PM me your email address and I will invite you. 8-10 spaces - first come first served!

Not much interest?

Plenty of spaces.

pm'ed you

The new season is almost upon us... Does anyone fancy joining a fancy football league through the league's official website?

PM me with your email address if your interested - if there is enough interest I will set it up then we can come to some sort of an agreement regarding a draft date.
???

Last edited:
5 including me. Need 10-12. A couple have said they fancy it on here but haven't inboxed me with and email address so I wouldn't be able to invite them.

We need to agree on a draft date and time too when everyone is gonna be online... Probs best to be a Sunday night.

One or two he said they watch the sport and want to join but don't know that much - they may well struggle with the draft too.

Who dat!! New fans need to support the Saints :D best team in the league, best fanbase and a true undergod story when they won the superbowl...also on the saints forum i am converting them into Sunderland fans (two/ three so far... One who reads this forum...massive lads fans)

Im interested but away till late august so might miss the draft :(

LEAGUE INFO:

FANTASY.NFL.COM

Currently open to 10 teams (will expand if we need to).

Please only join if:
a) You are actually interested
b) You are going to commit to playing throughout the whole season and don't disappear after Week 3
c) You kind of know what your talking about and will take part in the draft if possible

League name: SMB NFL
League ID: 2545214
Password: discopants

The draft is currently set for 8pm on Friday night but I can change this is the majority can't be online at this time.

For those who haven't drafted before it will take up to two hours depending on how quick we are - it will take at least an hour.

All of the rules etc. are on the league settings page - any requests for changes let me know and I will see what I can do.

@minkey @HarrogateMackem @Hulkster

@wigwams @mackemdave @stephen cartwright ^^^

Last edited:
I am defo interested
I will play all the season
But
I have never done a American football one before so dint know what am doing.

Six spaces.

To those who have joined... Any objections to the draft date/time?

The time is ok in theory for me but my missus is going into hospital for an op that day, should be done and dusted by then but any delays etc and I won't make it.

If you could knock it back an hour that'd be great but should be fine either way.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back