NFL fans...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Six spaces.

To those who have joined... Any objections to the draft date/time?

Fine by me but cant do any later if you change it.

:lol: What a dick man. Can I change it?

:lol: dinnar mate

I'm up for it again this year , quite enjoyed last years even though I didn't really know what to do. Now I've got more of an idea I'm hoping to be better at it
jacksonville jaguars. playing at wembley the next three years, once a season. could end up the franchise over here, their owner bought fulham last year

do it

i watch the Redzone coverage through the red button every incident, td, fg etc etc with no adverts breaks at all. wish you could do this for the premier over here, action from every game as and when it happens
Pmd you anarl.

You lads going to do this?

Last edited:

Was going to mate but my knowledge of the sport and of the way the fantasy league in nfl works isn't exactly great so I'm gonna sit out. Perhaps next season.
Join a NFL managed league this year mate to get the hang of it then fuck it off if you get bored!

I'll join like, can''t find it on the NFL website though. Is it full?

Be warned I'm class at fantasy. Owned the WHED league last year

Scratch that, I've joined up.

Random request - can you change the draft time to 90 seconds rather than 60? Makes a hell of a difference in the later rounds!

Last edited:
I'll join like, can''t find it on the NFL website though. Is it full?

Be warned I'm class at fantasy. Owned the WHED league last year

Scratch that, I've joined up.

Random request - can you change the draft time to 90 seconds rather than 60? Makes a hell of a difference in the later rounds!
Aye I'm doing a few mock drafts on the app now and the auto buyers running the clock down is a pain

The mocks can be a pain. There is normally at least one troll who fucks it up by taking Russell Wilson in the first round
Why would you not take a qb first. I always draft Rodgers (which pains me being a bears fan) as he's nearly always a cert to get about 20 points each game

I've reactivated the WHED Memorial League and Super Blep 47.

If anyone wants to stay on from last year, let me know, on here or through the site. Will be sorting this all soon.

Why would you not take a qb first. I always draft Rodgers (which pains me being a bears fan) as he's nearly always a cert to get about 20 points each game

Because you can only play one and the RBs are more valuable. You're correct in that Rodgers will score a lot of points but if I can take say McCoy or Charles in RD1 and the pick up the likes of Stafford/Romo/Rivers in RD5 I'd be much happier than loading up on a QB in RD1

The Spungos shall return.
I do mate. I'll send you a pm with my new email address

Bollix ignore that mate - it was for sedgefield Macklem

I've reactivated the WHED Memorial League and Super Blep 47.

If anyone wants to stay on from last year, let me know, on here or through the site. Will be sorting this all soon.
I've pm'd you mate

Because you can only play one and the RBs are more valuable. You're correct in that Rodgers will score a lot of points but if I can take say McCoy or Charles in RD1 and the pick up the likes of Stafford/Romo/Rivers in RD5 I'd be much happier than loading up on a QB in RD1

I wondered like as I was the only one who drafted a qb first in the whed draft last year

Last edited:
Can't find any of the league when searching ? Fucks going on, should just be in 'custom' right?

Was it the pleb league last year Sedgie? Can't remember.

Can't find any of the league when searching ? Fucks going on, should just be in 'custom' right?

Was it the pleb league last year Sedgie? Can't remember.

On the main fantasy page there should be a link that says "have you been sent an invite" or something similar. Next to the join a league button. If you press that you get presented with a popup box allowing you to enter the league ID and password. That will assign you to the league

Six spaces.

To those who have joined... Any objections to the draft date/time?

Wouldn't mind a different draft time if possible like. Say 8/9pm next Mon-Tues??

Friday nights aren't meant to be sat in front of a PC!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back