Office/work-based things that make you want to die

Status
Not open for further replies.
18 people retired or moved jobs at the end of term in my place. Cost a fortune putting in for gifts for them

2touch, at Doxy park (if it's still there) was horrific!

team leader "Hey guys, let's do the conga round the office, it'll be SOO much fun guys, HE HEY!!"

or "Hey team, for a bonding session today our team of 10 is going to stand arm in arm in a circle and belly laugh in there loudest voice one by one going around the circle, yeah guys let's do it!" - in an open plan office where around another 50 people worked. . . .f***ing mental place that was

team leader "Hey guys, let's do the conga round the office, it'll be SOO much fun guys, HE HEY!!"

or "Hey team, for a bonding session today our team of 10 is going to stand arm in arm in a circle and belly laugh in there loudest voice one by one going around the circle, yeah guys let's do it!" - in an open plan office where around another 50 people worked. . . .f***ing mental place that was
It almost makes you nostalgic for a time when such behaviour would have you ostracised and labeled as a complete puff.

It almost makes you nostalgic for a time when such behaviour would have you ostracised and labeled as a complete puff.

If I remember correctly you'll have been working during the 70s and 80s aye?

At what point did the workplace turn from being a den of encouraged sexual harassment to being a place for charity fundraising and 'teamwork' that extended beyond the pub?

Set of shits

If I remember correctly you'll have been working during the 70s and 80s aye?

At what point did the workplace turn from being a den of encouraged sexual harassment to being a place for charity fundraising and 'teamwork' that extended beyond the pub?
Nah, born in 1987.

All this shit had well and truly kicked in by the time I was of working age.

The inequalities may be being eradicated from the workplace but it's given new license to this breed of fuckwits.

Some right miserable twats on here. Saying that, I don't share an office and don't think I could be bothered to at the minute.

Nah, born in 1987.

All this shit had well and truly kicked in by the time I was of working age.

The inequalities may be being eradicated from the workplace but it's given new license to this breed of fuckwits.

I thought you were about the same age as Teed. Maybe you have a similar avatar to someone old.

You fooled me.

people who act like the world has ended if there is no milk for tea

no milk ??? down tools

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back